Is there anyone in Mississippi?

Used to be in Meridian, putting around in a 2001 Silverstone. Have since sold & moved back to WA where now I putt around in a 1997 Monaco Blue. I must say I miss the green & wide open smooth highways of MS with somewhat liberal law enforcement (Lauderdale Co. sheriffs did not even use radar though the state patrol most certainly did). One thing I DON'T miss is them damn hurricanes (I was there for Katrina & Ivan). Good luck to you guys for the rest of this season at least....

Black '91 here in Nola. There are a couple here, but you don't see them very often.

Nice, I'll be in NOLA October 23. Is it hard to drive the NSX there ? Last time I was there they roads were pretty bad. I couldn't imagine taking mine out in some of the construction that was going on at the time. I had a blast when I was there though. Fun and intresting place.

Hi, I have a 94 in the northeast corner of MS. There is another guy here that owns a black 91 and a red 96.....he leased an 02 imola but turned it back in. There is also a doctor that lives 25mins south (tupelo area) that has a 99 zanardi. There are a few here.

I think I've see yours parked on 31st in Gulfport?

You've probably seen the one that belonged to the owner of Sound Solutions. Nearly all the bodywork is CF, although it's mostly painted, and he had twin turbos and some deep 3-spoke jdm rims (Advan?). Thing was wickid fast. He sold it last week.

I plan to pick one up in the next couple of weeks so you will see mine every now and then around Gulfport and Long Beach.

I think I've see yours parked on 31st in Gulfport?

You've probably seen the one that belonged to the owner of Sound Solutions. Nearly all the bodywork is CF, although it's mostly painted, and he had twin turbos and some deep 3-spoke jdm rims (Advan?). Thing was wickid fast. He sold it last week.

I plan to pick one up in the next couple of weeks so you will see mine every now and then around Gulfport and Long Beach.

Now I know why you sold the S-2000, Mike. Got to be careful what you post, cause there are a few of us S2KI folks here! So what year/color are you getting? Pics?:tongue:

I think I've see yours parked on 31st in Gulfport? You've probably seen the one that belonged to the owner of Sound Solutions. Nearly all the bodywork is CF, although it's mostly painted, and he had twin turbos and some deep 3-spoke jdm rims (Advan?). Thing was wickid fast. He sold it last week. I plan to pick one up in the next couple of weeks so you will see mine every now and then around Gulfport and Long Beach.

That's not mine, I've only had mine for about 2 months. I've seen the one on 31st also, although I've never seen it move, I wasn't even sure if it ran. I've heard about the one at sound solutions, but never got a chance to see it.

I'm sure ill see you around then, I'm in Gulfport / long beach. Let me know if you pick one up, id love to see it. It's always good to meet people with the same intrests.

Greg

Last edited:
Now I know why you sold the S-2000, Mike. Got to be careful what you post, cause there are a few of us S2KI folks here! So what year/color are you getting? Pics?:tongue:

I never thought any of the vintage crew would be poking around in the South Central Region forum here on Prime. :biggrin:

Well, since you spilled the beans I have posted some thoughts in my thread back on s2ki

That's not mine, I've only had mine for about 2 months. I've seen the one on 31st also, although I've never seen it move, I wasn't even sure if it ran. I've heard about the one at sound solutions, but never got a chance to see it.

I'm sure ill see you around then, I'm in Gulfport / long beach. Let me know if you pick one up, id love to see it. It's always good to meet people with the same intrests.

Greg

Looking forward to getting together. I can't believe all of a sudden there will be two NSX's in Long Beach! Whodathunkit?

Hey guys, im jack from Pensacola. We are having cruise this coming weekend and i just wanted to send an invite to you guys. I think we are about an hour away or so. We are having a turbo nsx, type r wanna b, jgtc inspired nsx, an 02, and 3 or 4 more lightly modded nsx. Please let me know if u guys are down. Thanks.

We are meeting up at around 10-1030 ish this coming saturday. This will probably be the biggest gathering of NSXs in this part of the country so far. Let us know.. Thanks :biggrin:

I can't make it this time, but would love to come next time if yall have another. Thanks for the invite and hope to see yall next cruise.

Back