Is there a "bad" color for resale?

I am in the market for a new NSX and have found a "Long Beach Blue" at a local dealership. I am not a big fan of blue in general, but this one does grab me!

I have been told (by other dealers) that the blue is not the best resale color for the NSX. Anyone have any facts/opinions on the color effecting resale in 2 to 4 years?

Thanks

I would say that blue ***IS*** the best color for NSX resale in my opinion, no question! I love my green for it's ability to change color at diffrent times of the day, but the one thing that would make me get a new car would be the color blue. Search for pics of lud's car and you'll see why. :p
Aaron

i think blue is a nice color....i am looking for another X myself. guess what color? blueeeeee. tell me about the blue at your local dealer.............. :D i have red now....so blue, then white!!!! yahhhh bebeeeeee...yahhhh!!! :D

calvin

From a dealer's perspective, subdued colors are generally considered slow sellers for new sports cars. Most people buy flashy colors like red or yellow.

However, on the used market, blue is relatively popular. I've never heard of anyone having trouble moving a clean blue NSX for a fair price.

Since you are talking about new car, IMO Blue, Yellow and Orange are the strongest resale colors for the 2002 & 2003 plus model.

Back