Is the Socal Monthly Meeting happening this Thursday?

Yes it is. :)

Can anyone share what time this is? Managed to figure out location last month. Or is this a secret society like the Masons?

I am trying to contact Ferdie at South Coast Acura to confirm the meeting. As soon as I do I will post the formal meeting announcement.

Sorry I am so late again. I am doing a bad job and should be replaced:wink:

Sorry I am so late again. I am doing a bad job and should be replaced:wink:[/QUOTE]

Maybe Ken Sax is available :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi guys, I think I will try to make it tomorrow. Anyone from Rowland Hts/ Diamond Bar area want to cruize down there together?

Adrian

Now that the secret is revealed, :biggrin: I'll be there. I'll be in a nearly bone-stock coupe with no CCU (it's with BrianK again) and dirty tires. I'm mostly curious to find out if some of the things I'm seeing in my car are 'normal' or not.

Im visiting my in-laws in SoCal right now and would love to come out and meet some of you guys. Can someone PM me the info?

Hey Guys,
The monthly meeting is on at South Coast Acura. We will have Danmar autobody as a special guest and they will be bringing past mia for dinner. Also they will :Give a free detail worth + - $300
We could bring some before and after repair pictures??
Ryan will come down and can answer and technical questions on aluminum repair.
Ryan, Sheldon and I can answer any questions on paint, body repair, etc.

Also, mackin industries will be on hand to answer any questions on Rays wheels, project mu pads, advan wheels, and volk wheels.

When:sept 4th 6-9pm

where:south coast acura
2925 harbor blvd
costa mesa, 92626

If you have any questions or advice call me at 7144756450

Thanks
Ferdie

Should be pretty chill as usual.

Back