Is the lease deal still on????

I know it was good thru 7/31/03, but I'm not sure if it was extended.

I can look into it for you if you still need to know.

i know someone that is picking up an '03 on friday.
he got the lease deal... but i'm not sure if that was just for him or not.

All those cars...

Say Steve, with all those cars that you have, I am sure that you are running out of space.....
If you do get the 03 NSX, you can keep it at my house..... I have some extra room..... I will even drive it and make sure it stays in good shape for you... ;)

Joel 91 Black / Ivory

Steve T said:
No mention of the deal on the Acura's web site but I have been told that it is still on behind the scene...

Anyone know for sure?
Yes, because it is on Acura's website. Maybe they added it in the three hours since your post... :confused: Anyway, here's what it says:

2003 NSX SPECIAL AHFC LEASETermsCertificate
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2003, AMERICAN HONDA FINANCE CORPORATION (AHFC) DOES NOT OFFER LEASING TO RESIDENTS AND DEALERS IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND AHFC LIMITS LEASING TERMS TO 39 MONTHS OR LESS TO RESIDENTS AND DEALERS IN THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND. Special lease rates available on all new 2003 NSX-T models. FEATURED LEASE: 2003 NSX-T (Model NA2163PKW) for $799.00 per month/36 months/$0.00 down payment. $1,599.00 total due at lease signing (includes security deposit, excludes tax and license). SUBJECT TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Offer valid from July 1, 2003 through September 2, 2003.
Offer valid through: 9/2/2003

nsxtasy, thanks for posting the details from the Acura site.

I tried to check it again this morning and I get:
"This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Same thing I was getting yesterday.

JSMDMD, I appreciate the offer to store the NSX at your house but I still have 2 garage spaces left...

i just saw it in the new dupont registry magazine yesterday. goodluck..

and damn, you got a lot of cars.

Wow Steve....

You have all those cars and still have space left???
Your garage must be an amazing place!
It sounds like its bigger than most houses!
Then again, if I had all of those cars, I would probably live in my garage:cool:

Joel 91 Black / Ivory

I passed up the new NSX I was looking at leasing...just can't bring myself to lease.

If anyone is interested, I was thinking about a Silver/onyx coming in around the 28th at Vandergriff in Arlington, TX. They made me a very attractive offer, 699 a month, 36 months, 1,500 plus ttl. I was dealing with Mike Gleason, he was easy to deal with, really a fan of the NSX. The price did not include the cd and keyless, around 1,600 for these.

I have decide to look for a '97 to '01, like the look of the hidden lights.

Built a 40 x 110 building just for my toys. Already wish I had built it larger. Here is a picture I took the other day, a couple of the cars are outside. I had the RX-8 up on the lift to take a few photos of the underside.

Moderator: Sorry for getting off track.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 7,909
Back