Is it just me, or is that most NSX owners become Lotus Esprit owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a NSX fan and a Esprit fan. I have always been a lotus fan since the early 90's. Even though it is out of production I still think it is better then an NSX.

Reasons WHY.

1. a car is only good as a the driver...no need for all that fancy gizmo technological stuff in the NSX.

2. Esprit doesn't even have LSD...come on.. I mean that right there say is all..plus it doesn't even have like TCS too..unlike the NSX (i think you can turn it off in the NSX) ..

3. V8 Twin Turbo...vvvvrrrooooooooooooooommmmmmm

4. it's styling is better too as far as I think, but I am also an NSX fan too.. so im like stuck in the middle but leaning towards the Esprit..

So what do you fellows think..NSX or Esprit.. and please state why.. thank you

I can't tell if you're trolling or not but there is a member here (I forget his name) that owns both. Maybe he can enlighten you.

Lotus_Esprit said:
I am a NSX fan and a Esprit fan. I have always been a lotus fan since the early 90's. Even though it is out of production I still think it is better then an NSX.

Reasons WHY.

1. a car is only good as a the driver...no need for all that fancy gizmo technological stuff in the NSX.

2. Esprit doesn't even have LSD...come on.. I mean that right there say is all..plus it doesn't even have like TCS too..unlike the NSX (i think you can turn it off in the NSX) ..

3. V8 Twin Turbo...vvvvrrrooooooooooooooommmmmmm

4. it's styling is better too as far as I think, but I am also an NSX fan too.. so im like stuck in the middle but leaning towards the Esprit..

So what do you fellows think..NSX or Esprit.. and please state why.. thank you

you have made your choice already :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone here has sold their NSX for a Lotus Esprit. I drove a 89 3 weeks ago and it was a TOTAL POS.

To each his/her own. Buy the Lotus and BUP BYE!!

Lotus_Esprit said:
I am a NSX fan and a Esprit fan. I have always been a lotus fan since the early 90's.
Yea, I thought "Pretty Women" was for real. Drive a Lotus, pick-up Julia Roberts on Sunset Blvd. then I woke up. realizing it is 2004. and NSX is the best sports car ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back