• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is Dali out of town???

I'm trying to buy a part from Dali and haven't gotten any response from Mark anyone know if he's out of town or is closing shop?

Thanks!

have you given him atleast 24 hours, maybe 48? My experience has shown he gets to emails in the evenings.

It's been 36 hours actually.

Not being funny but do you really need any further reason not to deal with the guy?

:smile:[/QUOTE

He's got exhaust pipe adapters for only $100 bucks vs SOS pipes for $230. That's $130 that could by other things. You guys know of anyone else who has them that cheap or at least close to Dalis pricing?

He's got exhaust pipe adapters for only $100 bucks vs SOS pipes for $230. That's $130 that could by other things. You guys know of anyone else who has them that cheap or at least close to Dalis pricing?
I was told that mark just gets a big box of mixed adapters and he is not sure which ones fit which year car. One person ordered some and received four adapters, picked out the two that fit and had too return the other two.

I purchased the Taitec adapters for around $200 because i knew they would fit and the quality is excellent.

I was told that mark just gets a big box of mixed adapters and he is not sure which ones fit which year car. One person ordered some and received four adapters, picked out the two that fit and had too return the other two.

I purchased the Taitec adapters for around $200 because i knew they would fit and the quality is excellent.

Hence the cheap price...thanks for looking out Bro! Also where'd you get the Taitec pipes?

Hence the cheap price...thanks for looking out Bro! Also where'd you get the Taitec pipes?
Anytime buddy.

I purchased them with my GTLW from rjp but he didn't have them in stock at that time, they had too be ordered.

GT-012.jpg

Anytime buddy.

I purchased them with my GTLW from rjp but he didn't have them in stock at that time, they had too be ordered.

GT-012.jpg

Hmmm I'll shoot him an email and see if he ordered extra's.

btw, If anyone asks you our cars (2002+) require the adapters for the NA2 (LEV) style CATs. It was changed sometime between 1997-1999.

CATs.jpg

Thats what I was thinking. I've had perfect results with Mark. Dali goes a long way to make sure we're on the same page and I get exactly what I'm looking for. Dali is a HUGE wealth of nsx knowledge.

Taitec or not, they're 2 pieces of a couple inch long bent pipe with flanges on the end. I rather spend $100 on something like that, even if double gets you taitec stainless or titanium.

I just ordered some parts from Mark and he shipped the same day.

I've bought several parts from MJ over the last 6 weeks and have had great response, great service and gotten all my parts in a very timely manner. I received some of the parts before he even got my check to pay for them.

They all have been exactly as stated and the prices better than others that sell the same things for. So far.....
1. 1" Hollow Sway Bars
2. West Wings Side Skirts
3. Volk CE28N Wheels, Caps & Locking Lug Nuts
4. Clutch Slave & Master
5. Radiator with built in Oil Cooler
6. Non Compliance Front Clamps
7. Smart Shift Light & Buzzer
8. Smart Antenna

All without a hitch of any kind...
He has been out of town and was in Pahrump, but he is back home now.
He's a wealth of knowledge and is very open to sharing it with others....
My personal experience anyway.....

It is said, all good things come to an end. And so has my customer relationship with Dali. I was a long time customer, currently on my 2nd NSX, and NSX Prime member since 2000. I heard all the horror stories and didn't think it would happen to me. Well, I eventually got burnt, and now I will never deal with Dali again. Another saying goes, you get what you pay for. I pay extra for excellent insurance coverage on my car, and I'll pay other vendors more for better quality products, better quality customer service, and all around better experience. Just my 2 cents.... :smile:

I have ordered many parts from Mark for me and for customers and never been let down once. His sarcasim is kinda weird though, it would make u wonder if u should buy something from him or not, I have never spoke directly to him, just through email, all of his parts work just as good as anyother overpriced NSX vendor, in reality, test pipes should not cost more than $50 bucks stainless steel for both.

Perry-

I just purchased a bunch of engine bling from Dali. I just got it last week. He will be back in touch with you. Hang in there. I am having the engine bling installed and the Lovefab turbo right now. I should have the car back in a week and a half. I can't wait. So what do you want to get from Dali?

I'm trying to buy a part from Dali and haven't gotten any response from Mark anyone know if he's out of town or is closing shop?

Thanks!

Back