Is anyone attending?

sorry for the duplicate seems i was a little trigger happy with the enter button when editing.
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #333333" vAlign=top bgColor=#333333><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE style="WIDTH: 600px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" width="100%" bgColor=#000000 colSpan=2 height=8><TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
1.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 420px" vAlign=top align=middle width=420><TABLE class=MessageBG id=content_LETTER.BLOCK4 style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=15 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow, Arial MT Condensed Light, sans-serif">[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif][FONT=Arial Narrow, Arial MT Condensed Light, sans-serif]Exotics Rally - May 17th - 18th

As we are getting closer to our May 17th -18th Rally we would like to update you with some more details and inform you that we still have several spots available for those who would like to still join us.

We have a very nice group of cars and people that have already signed up and this Rally will not be a large charity drive that we have done previously. The group is about 20 cars and will be more intimate, where people will actually get to meet each other, network and share stories from the drive.

We have decided to end the Rally on Sunday the 18th at the Grand Opening celebration of the brand new Koenigsegg dealership in Glen Cove, NY.

[SIZE=+0]
Universal Auto Sports
112 Glen St.,
Glen Cove, NY 11542

Unfortunately due to the strict rules and regulations of the NYPD Street Permits Department, we are forced to change the starting location of the Rally.

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
Instead of Times Square, Manhattan we'll meet at another location to be announced directly to the participants shortly.

Please contact us if you're interested in joining us as we still have a few spots available!

All the best,
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
Exotics Rally Team
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 180px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" vAlign=top width=180></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" colSpan=3 height=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Baily and Roger are tuned into this crowd,pm them.

i will be looking for their pictures. unfortunately i will not be attending. Its usually a great turnout with them.

I went last year, with some other primers. It was a great time. So many exotics, mostly Ferrari, and lambo's. Only 3 nsx's. If my car was ready I would definately attend. Check the Ferrari nad lambo web sites, these guys always have events going on, and they welcome any types of cars. Frank

I'm going to Est Fest next weekend but sure would like to participate in the future. We need to get earlier notice or a schedule.

Tytus

Back