Is a NSX for under $20K possible?

Are there any NSX's out there for under $20K?

Re: Re: Is a NSX for under $20K possible?

yellowpad said:
scott,
what r u doing or thinking? :D
Thinking of a project NSX for the track or a purpose built race car. I used to race GP bikes and have always wanted race cars and the AutoX re-lit the fire!!

Re: Re: Re: Is a NSX for under $20K possible?

good thinking!!! i am with you on that thought!!! i was thinking of the worse case scenario of your getting rid of your current baby.

ss_md said:
Thinking of a project NSX for the track or a purpose built race car. I used to race GP bikes and have always wanted race cars and the AutoX re-lit the fire!!

I met the buyer when he bought the car at auction, he seems pretty straight forward He is also the same guy that helped out with the new web site and hosting

yellowpad said:
when i ran carfax...it came in as a 92 instead of a 91. is it possible that honda or data entry person put the wrong year of production?
I think SR simply made a mistake when he posted the ad. In a previous post, he said it was a 1992.

I believe its a 92, but I am sure he will be online later and can verify. As far as the condition, I did see it back at the auction, I know it had a new clutch installed and has the Recaro installed,alon with some WW parts and the body looked pretty straight, I am sure if you talk with him he can give you all the details, and if you like I can take a look at the car and give you an impartial opinion

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is a NSX for under $20K possible?

yellowpad said:
good thinking!!! i am with you on that thought!!! i was thinking of the worse case scenario of your getting rid of your current baby.
It has crossed my mind . . .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is a NSX for under $20K possible?

yellowpad said:
don't you think about it anymore, you have a swwwweeeet baby blue and you should keep it. i am back in the game again!!! i just bought this car--a 92 as verified. however, i have to wait for armando to get back to me. :)
Glad to hear you're back in the saddle again!! Cuz NSXs are sweet rides!

Back