• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Irvine Cars & Coffee pics Oct 6, 2012

Another enjoyable visit to the venerable Irvine Cars & Coffee. Enjoy the pics!

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

Quite NICE!

I've been missing your coverage(s) of this "venerable" event. And likely moreso as ole man winter seems to be beckoning in these parts. Keep putting up regular pics from this cool event. Please :redface:

:smile:

Quite NICE!

I've been missing your coverage(s) of this "venerable" event. And likely moreso as ole man winter seems to be beckoning in these parts. Keep putting up regular pics from this cool event. Please :redface:

:smile:

I suppose one can say a true car enthusiast is one who keeps the passion alive in regions of the country where snow, sleet, and ice abound. Here in Southern California, its relatively easy.

Your words touch my soul and give me purpose in posting photos of the many car events I attend. : D

3rd pic from the bottom? What the hell is that? I want it.

He is leaving the lot after driving it in. Sure doesn't look street legal. I've seen this car before and heard one refer to it as the torpedo car. What I love about this venue is not knowing what will show up.

Fantastic cars and great pics of them! Geeeez, you guys get really great stuff out at those events. SUPER APPRECIATE your sharing the great shots. We don't get anything close to those cars at the Virginia Beach C&C here. Thanks!

Details on this?
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/Toofastforyou/Cars and Coffee Oct 6 2012/IMG_5603.jpg

What Porsche is that? Also, is that a true 60's GT40?

This beautiful car is a Porsche 904, part of Porsche's race car series. It was made in the early to mid 1960's, a mid-engine design powered by a 2L flat four engine. The value of this car is about $2MM+ if you can find one. The red GT40 is I believe a replica made by Superformance. I hardly noticed it parked next to the Porsche. The black GT40 was indeed a replica as most are. A month ago, someone drove in a genuine GT40 in hunter green with race numbers, another $1.5-2MM car. Woof!

Last edited:
Steve, sweet man, thank you for the photos of me. I'll never be a sexy babe but you got me for what I am and that's right by me. :)

And, BTW, I like your photos!

Last edited:
Yes, that's my car and I tend to wear blue when I go to Cars and Coffee. :smile:

oh nice. I didn't know we had any girls here. Good to see some around. :smile:

Also, props for driving in those shoes. I can barely manage my boots. :)

oh nice. I didn't know we had any girls here. Good to see some around. :smile:

Also, props for driving in those shoes. I can barely manage my boots. :)

Yeah, I'm a regular at Les's (LMR) So Cal drives. We also have Bryana from San Diego on some of them in her Silverstone. She normally drives in thick soled flip-flops. :smile:

DSCN2281120226smBrianneNSX.jpg

^Bryana.

DSCN2325120226Mirror.jpg

^Feb. 26, 2012. Les's Malibu Drive.

Back