Irvine Cars & Coffee anyone?

I bumped into a fellow Primer today (hey Alex) while riding my bike and running errands. He recognized me and asked if I was going to C&C this Saturday, May 15. I said most likely. After giving this some thought, I decided to definitely go. :biggrin:

The weather will be picture perfect. So, who's up for a C&C rendezvous? Breakfast afterwards at Pacific Whey cafe at the former site of C&C? :smile:

PS. There are new rules (request) for entering and leaving C&C from due to noise complaints from local apartment dwellers. Here's a copy of the map and everyone's requested cooperation. :rolleyes:

CnCFlyer_March_2010

Jerry and I will probably be there. I need an NSX fix since I drove my S2000 last C & C. Don't know about breakfast, though. I'm leaving Sunday on a drive back to Pittsburgh, and need to get ready.

Jerry and I will probably be there. I need an NSX fix since I drove my S2000 last C & C. Don't know about breakfast, though. I'm leaving Sunday on a drive back to Pittsburgh, and need to get ready.

Patricia, when do you NOT need a NSX fix? I'll keep an eye out for you and Jerry.

Back