Introductions...

So, I'm not a new owner and I'm not new to Prime. But I've never made a formal introduction... so here it is.

I came to own an NSX probably unlike any of you have, surely unlike most of you. My sister owned the car that I now own (bought it new in June 02). I took ownership of her car and later paid it off, shortly after she passed away in June of 04. She was only 28 years old. Her car, her prized earthly possession, is now my heirloom.

She had a lot of plans for it and I made it my charge to perform those upgrades. They're all done now, except for the BBK. That's coming next spring (dang, these NSX parts are expensive!:eek: ). I think the only upgrade I'll make that wasn't on her list will be a Procar CF hood... but I think she'd have liked one. These are special, special cars, and mine is especially special to me. She tracked the car when she could and I intend to do the same; maybe twice a year.

Don't want to sound like a downer, but I wanted to introduce myself to the group and let everyone know how I came to be an NSX owner.

J

Sorry for your loss. I am sure your it would make your sister very happy knowing you are continued on with the car!

Now, lets see some pics. :smile:

92NSX said:
Is she one of the girls in your avatar?

I think those are the Barton sisters.

Sorry for your loss my friend. It seems like your sister was a very cool girl. Best of luck with the car and my prayers go out to your family this holiday season.

Your sister was an awesome individual and lived life the fullest. I'm sure she'd be happy with how you've been taking care of her prized possession.

Well except that you didn't go with the Blitz rims. :tongue:

I'm sure I can speak for the NSXers that knew her, we do still think of her and she is missed.

May she rest in peace.

Otto

Last edited:
92NSX said:
I too am sorry for your loss.
Is she one of the girls in your avatar?
No, she's not one of the girls in my avatar... that's a pic from a photo shoot I did with her car, though.

odenspike said:
Sorry for your loss. I am sure your it would make your sister very happy knowing you are continued on with the car!

Now, lets see some pics. :smile:
Pics are coming shortly... I wanted to wait until the car was "done" before posting any.

otto_joe said:
Your sister was an awesome individual and lived life the fullest. I'm sure she'd be happy with how you've been taking care of her prized possession.

Well except that you didn't got with the Blitz rims. :tongue:

I'm sure I can speak for the NSXers that knew her, we do still think of her and she is missed.

May she rest in peace.

Otto

She'll forgive me for not getting her Blitz wheels... she wanted 18" Blitz wheels, which I found that they don't make... I could have gotten 17" Blitz or 18" something else... I made an executive decision:biggrin:

J

Back