Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Shaylor. I just recently purchased a 92 black/black NSX 5 speed off a forum member. I live in N.H. I grew up looking at a 95 nsx in the garage never being able to touch, and now I have mine. I have big plans for the car, and have a ton of parts on the way. I keep adding more and more, SOS is probably sick of me by now at this point. Well I just wanted to introduce myself. Are there any guys on here from new england I would love to get some advice on who they trust to do some of the work.

Thanks
Shay

So I'm guessing your dad must have had a 95 NSX-T and wouldn't share. :frown:
Nice you were able to get your own. I doubt SOS will mind much as soon as you begin ordering LOTS of modification parts :biggrin:
Welcome to NSX ownership and NSX Prime.... I'm in the Midwest though.

Last edited:
Congrats...and welcome, like Arista5 said your thread is missing something...Pics.

Congrats! great color choice. Enjoy the car and drive it often. These cars don't want to retire to the garage. Just like a good woman, they need to be driven often!

Pics or its still a dream you havent got outta bed from.

congrats I know a few people that have thet same color combo which is aso known as NH-547 its with out a doubt

the best color combo when its Clean and I stress when its clean. now after it leave your driveway its now dirty and you need to clean it again.

My Daily Driver is a 92 blk/blk 6-speed mostly stock mostly.

welcome to the club of the best car made.

Back