• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduction: Billyjoe

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stanley and I have relocated back to SoCal after being away for 15 years. It's good to be back home! I hope to meet up with the wonderful NSX community around here. I was pretty active in the Chicago group, so saddened at the fact that I had to leave, but I'm looking forward to new opportunities this area has to offer! I'm primarily based between Riverside and Costa Mesa. Hope to meet you guys soon!

Stanley

unnamed.jpg

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stanley and I have relocated back to SoCal after being away for 15 years. It's good to be back home! I hope to meet up with the wonderful NSX community around here. I was pretty active in the Chicago group, so saddened at the fact that I had to leave, but I'm looking forward to new opportunities this area has to offer! I'm primarily based between Riverside and Costa Mesa. Hope to meet you guys soon!

Stanley

View attachment 126967

Welcome back! You won't be disappointed. We have a very active NSX group here in SoCal. There are monthly canyon drives during the spring and summer months. We have a spring BBQ and a late summer beach day. There are two monthly NSX meets, one is at the Acura Dealership in Costa Mesa. The other is in Arcadia, near Pasadena. In addition to NSX only events, there are several open car meets, the best known one is the Cars & Coffee meet in Irvine.

Monitor the SoCal forum frequently so that you don't miss out on our events. Once you become a regular, you will be sent PM's by Les, our fearless leader, on upcoming events.

Last edited:
Welcome back to SoCal. Glad you are coming on the drive Sunday, see you there. Keep an eye in the SoCal section for all upcoming events.

Hi Stanley. I'll meet you at a future drive but I won't be at the next one or at tonight's meet.

I bought my car in Chicago and had it shipped here in March 2009. Did you know Greg who went by "gorilla" on Prime?

^3-14-2009. Greg, when I met him at Westmont McGrath Acura, when I flew in to buy his car.

^^^^^^^^^^^No meet tonight, it's next week.:wink:

Hi Stanley. I'll meet you at a future drive but I won't be at the next one or at tonight's meet.

I bought my car in Chicago and had it shipped here in March 2009. Did you know Greg who went by "gorilla" on Prime?

^3-14-2009. Greg, when I met him at Westmont McGrath Acura, when I flew in to buy his car.

One of my favorite colors! I have heard of him, but he's was slightly before my time (when I moved to Chicago from Indiana). I am looking forward to meeting you too! Thinking of taking a PCH drive up north sometime soon, maybe for a weekend trip. Any tips on where to stay for a weekend?

Back