International shipping

Anyone have experience with international shipping and third party brokers?
Pm me if you can enlighten me a bit.
Thanks,
Dennis

I think it's a big flim flam, but a third party broker, Lynn Transports LTD, in England, would take money in escrow, ship car and upon acceptance, pay seller or upon refusal, return money to buyer and send car back to England....

99% of NSX related "international" buyer and sellers for high end cars are scams.

If you think you have a real car for sale/ or serious buyer, just post the location & the members in this forum can check it out for you.

When selling, I tell any inquiries (aka nigerian scammers) that I'll pick them up at the airport. If they like it, I accept cash only. Funny enough, I've never had to pick somebody up at the airport.

When buying out of country, I have a local check it out first before wasting any time on a likely non-existent car.

Once you have a deal on a real car, the shipping part is relatively easy. You can PM me if you need shipping help I've shipped quite a few cars half way around the world (as seller and buyer). Figure $1500-5000 by secured container, depending on how far it is coming from or going to. The shipping expense kills most deals on cheaper cars (ie under $30K).

99% of NSX related "international" buyer and sellers for high end cars are scams.

If you think you have a real car for sale/ or serious buyer, just post the location & the members in this forum can check it out for you.

When selling, I tell any inquiries (aka nigerian scammers) that I'll pick them up at the airport. If they like it, I accept cash only. Funny enough, I've never had to pick somebody up at the airport.

When buying out of country, I have a local check it out first before wasting any time on a likely non-existent car.

Once you have a deal on a real car, the shipping part is relatively easy. You can PM me if you need shipping help I've shipped quite a few cars half way around the world (as seller and buyer). Figure $1500-5000 by secured container, depending on how far it is coming from or going to. The shipping expense kills most deals on cheaper cars (ie under $30K).
Shipping isn't that bad $1500 to ship a car cross the Atlantic.
With a special car i would not ship it "RoRo" but rather in a sealed container.

If your looking to buy a car near me i'd check it out for you if i have the time.

Back