Legendary Member

Attachments

• future nsx 2.jpg
    future nsx 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 825
  • Future NSX.jpg
    Future NSX.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 802
hahahaha, looks like a Diablo and SLR Vision had a baby together. About a Japanese specialty guys make a presentable car, wonder how it will perform comparing to the Zonta, Saleen 7, etc.

I hope you didn't think that is a prototype nsx? I thought the aztec was the most fugly car I've ever seen but that roadster thing takes tops on the list :eek:

It is however a car based on the NSX, whether designed like one or actually built on an NSX chassis I don't know.

Spinner said:
Its not a prototype. And its not an HSC/NSX...hope you didn't think it was.

simonprelude said:
It is however a car based on the NSX, whether designed like one or actually built on an NSX chassis I don't know.

What I meant was, hope he doesn't think that its the next generation NSX (HSC) because he placed in the "next generation NSX" part of the forum. :smile:

Spinner said:
What I meant was, hope he doesn't think that its the next generation NSX (HSC) because he placed in the "next generation NSX" part of the forum. :smile:

Nah, I was wondering if any one can read dutch and check out that page of me, while at it, check out this thing I found on the same page.

Vancehu said:
Nah, I was wondering if any one can read dutch and check out that page of me, while at it, check out this thing I found on the same page.

Go on then, i'll give you a hand.

Honda NSX, but then differently

Spent: 26 October 2005,14:12
Last modified: 26 October 2005,14:27

AMSTERDAM - the Japanese car manufacturer Mitsuoka in the thuisland it has been confessed of converting sound models to look-a-like-klassiekers. These Orochi Nude-top are a attempt to a serious sport car. The basis is Honda NSX.

The Mitsuoka Orochi stood for the first time on the Tokyo engine show in 2001. Two years suffered a renewed version stood up of it which grant. The Orochi are a study model that have been based on the Honda NSX. To coachwork Mitsuoka have entirely own interpretation have been given.

On the Tokyo engine show of 2005 the eigenwijze Japanese firma the convertible model of the Orochi, which Nude-top roadster have been baptised, presents. The car is provide with wing doors. Furthermore the car falls no they mirrors has on that, according to its inventors is that done to emphasise the ' naked ' character of the car.

stupid translator, but it gets the job done

Chyeckeyn out den NSX! Eet goes derschplitten fasteening, van is dat geeud leeuking teeu! Wir all weeshin us we haaeden one. Dem is guet lucky, dem dat driven dem!

Back