Interesting police high speed chase

Maybe it is old, but it's new to me (only been on Prime for 3 months). You guys have to check this out. That guy can seriously drive. 360's at full speed. Nice. It's kind of like watching a mob movie cause you find yourself starting to root for the bad guy.
Jesse

That is a sweet driving video. I don't know why he let himself get spun so many times??? Surely he could have accelerated more than that??

NetViper said:
That is a sweet driving video. I don't know why he let himself get spun so many times??? Surely he could have accelerated more than that??

If this is the video I'm thinking about, I think it's a V6 Mustang. Even if it were a V8, those years were the slow years.

Well, IMO, anyone who steals a Mustang deserves to be caught. They are lucky it did not break down on them during the chase :)

Nice

Sweet video!

He should of taken an NSX, I'm positive he would of got away! But then again, people who steal cars for a living aren't that smart!

W said:
I think it's a V6 Mustang. ....

I was wondering why the police were able to catch up to him so easily. He picked the wrong car to steal. The Mustangs are not the best handling car in the world. May be that's why it was so amazing to see him repeatedly regaining control of the car.

It's also interesting to listen to the reporter's shocked reaction.

Back