Interesting NSX Mini shoot @ Fivestar Autoworx

This Pictures were taken @ Daniel's Shop (Fivestar Autoworx) in Miami some 3-4 weeks ago ... amazingly our local member "ElToro" got hold into some SWEET Advan 5's (I am first on line if he decides to sell them) that Daniel fixed .. he said they were used and somehow beat up,

I still can't believe, they looked like new to me when I got there.

Anyways, I thought since is like mid 30's here in South Florida (snow falling in Central Florida -believe or not-) and raining all day, it could be nice to share some of this photos of a mini NSX meet that happened almost by accident.

I was 2 days with my new camera discovering how it works etc .... I am not a photographer, just a picture WHORE (and nsx fanatic)

:)

Oscar

DSC07110.jpg

DSC07115.jpg

DSC07116.jpg

DSC07122.jpg

DSC07124.jpg

DSC07126.jpg

DSC07129.jpg

DSC07136.jpg

DSC07147.jpg

DSC07172.jpg

DSC07175.jpg

DSC07182.jpg

DSC07209.jpg

DSC07230.jpg

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07283.jpg

DSC07309.jpg

DSC07321.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07365.jpg

DSC07376.jpg

DSC07378.jpg

DSC07431.jpg

DSC07436.jpg

Maybe its just me but regardless of being their old or new wheel styles, Advans are just made for the NSX:cool:

Maybe its just me but regardless of being their old or new wheel styles, Advans are just made for the NSX:cool:

So true, the 5's and BB's Lm's are great in most cars, but PERFECT on NSX's .... they also "flush" so good with the nsx body w/o any spacers or anything, pretty amazing!

Oscar

PS: I would GM mine though ...

soooooo jealous of those rims on the silver NSX now that I see them on a sebring silver NSX I want them even more

Last edited:
Oscar you said that your not a photographer but if you never mentioned that fact, you sure would have me fooled. Great pictures man.

picture whore definately:tongue: You do have an eye for perspective.You have great enthusiasm which is contagious ,thankfully.fyi I hope they where using the airgun to remove those lugs.I've seen too many over torqued lugs that result in stud failures or tweaked threads not allowing proper turning of the nut.

Awesome shot!

Oscar I want those wheels!:biggrin:

fyi I hope they where using the airgun to remove those lugs.I've seen too many over torqued lugs that result in stud failures or tweaked threads not allowing proper turning of the nut.

I'm sure we can handle it... but as always thanks for your concern.

Danny

Those advans look amazing on that silver one omg! :biggrin: and what a clean shop! some apartments aren't that clean! hahah :tongue:

Sorry I was OFF for like 3 days ... glad to be back to my prime personal moment :)

Nice shots Oscar! I swear, every time you post pics of your car it makes me fall in love with the NSX all over again.

Whoa dude, it's a honor that you think that!

soooooo jealous of those rims on the silver NSX now that I see them on a sebring silver NSX I want them even more

Advan 5 are incredible HOT on a NSX i agree 100%

Oscar you said that your not a photographer but if you never mentioned that fact, you sure would have me fooled. Great pictures man.

thanks man, I have been working with design + advertising for like 13 years almost ... I am no photographer but some angles come to my head sometimes :)

picture whore definately:tongue: You do have an eye for perspective.You have great enthusiasm which is contagious ,thankfully.fyi I hope they where using the airgun to remove those lugs.I've seen too many over torqued lugs that result in stud failures or tweaked threads not allowing proper turning of the nut.

HAHAHA yes I am ... :D .. Daniel uses the airgun to put them in, then he uses an torque spec tool, does 2 clicks .. and you are good ... he is extremely CRAZY haha no seriously he is way to anal to just over torque them :)

yuppp u got that right..... and Oscar u got some skills nice!:wink:

Gracias amigo!

Awesome shot!

Oscar I want those wheels!:biggrin:

I am keeping them for a while .. @ least for now

Great pics! Those Advans fit that car perfectly.

Oscar, I thought you were rolling stock 02 wheels now?

I am, these pics were a week Before I got them

hey oscar how does it feel driving in that 30 deg weather lately.

Oh man, I wish I was driving .. I am on a land far away .. but soon back :)

Nice pics!

Thanks man!

Those advans look amazing on that silver one omg! :biggrin: and what a clean shop! some apartments aren't that clean! hahah :tongue:

HAhahah i hate to use the word "ANAL" .. god I hate that word, but Daniel is extremely anal about a drop of oil ... kinda like what you se in F1 racing

Oscar

love the photoshoot! greattt pics!

Back