interested in 05 yellow

go to www.acura.com then click on "NSX"

then click on "NSX Experience" then click on "Enthusiast"

then click on "NSX Loactor" then click on "Show New Inventory"

that will show you what is available right now at dealerships around the country.

It always says that at first......give it a minute and then it pops up.

I know there's at least 1 yellow on there in CA....u near there?

There is an 05 yellow with black at South Bay Acura in Torrance,CA 310-539-3636 ask for Jon Martin to help you get a good price.

Just wanted to update you that the Yellow 05 with black interior has been sold at South Bay Acura.

peiserg said:
with black interior. anyone? anyone?

we just had a Bay Area meet and the dealer had a New 2005 Rio Yellow pearl with black interior
(See post#168: Sept. 10 Meet/BBQ @ Marin Acura

Marin Acura
5860 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
(888) 796-2746

I just called them and verified if the car is still there, they gladly said YES!
Feel free to give David from the dealership a call.

Tell them we sent yah! :biggrin:

the yellow in front is mine. the one behind mine is the New one for sale.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice pics.....good luck with getting the car if you are still interested. =)

Ok latest update was I forgot about this thread after the first week or so, and sent my friend to the torrance CA dealership with the yellow/black.. they said on the phone thursday they still had the car. .. what they didn't mention was that it was sold... so a waste of a trip.

that other yellow/black still around?

peiserg said:
Ok latest update was I forgot about this thread after the first week or so, and sent my friend to the torrance CA dealership with the yellow/black.. they said on the phone thursday they still had the car. .. what they didn't mention was that it was sold... so a waste of a trip.

that other yellow/black still around?

If you see the post above I did mention that it was sold. I tried to pm you and tell you that it was available a while ago and you should try to jump on it asap. The car was bought by someone in Utah for 85k.

I konw you said the car was sold.. I had forgotten about this thread after the first week or so, which resulted in my not realizing the car was sold. Would have been reasonable for the salesguy to mention the car was sold on the phone tho...

Back