Interest in 3.2L drive train?

I found a wrecked 2001 NSX with only 11K miles on it that is up for auction on Aug 11. Anyone local interested in bidding on it to get the 3.2L motor and six-speed tranny? If so, give me a shout. I have access to a salvage license for bidding.

Here is a picture of the car. The front is royally f*cked up, but everything from the A-pillar back looks pretty good.

nsx_wreck.jpg

11263 miles
blue/tan
manual tranny

Got your PM

I really don't know for sure what the final price will be for the car, as it is being sold at auction. The current high bid is only $2,500, but I expect it to be considerably higher by the 11th.

Just let me know what you would be willing to spend for the car and I will bid it up to that point. If you get it, fine - if not, oh, well. The interior looks great and the body panels from the windshield back look good, so you would be able to recover some of the cost by parting out what you don't want (interior, suspension, body panels, etc.)

I will PM you with my e-maill address and we can discuss it further.

Sorry to throw in my worthless 2 cents, but that would be an AWESOME candidate for someone looking to go with a 2002 front headlight conversion! Love that color!

- Z

Back