• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

InterCity Lines

I typically use Passport or DeMoise but they were too far out on pickup of my car so I went with InterCity. I have only heard good things about them. All my Pcar and Fcar friends swear by them.

They say on the website that they have a GPS tracking so customers know where the car is at all times. Only thing is they won't share that info with you! They are the only ones that see it!

They picked the car up last Saturday. I was told they would call me within 24 hours to start talking about a delivery date. Up until then, all I knew was 7-10 days transit time.

No call for the first 3 days. I called the customer service person and asked for the drivers number. They won't give it to you! She says "he will call". No call for another 2 days. I call again. Can you at LEAST give me an estimate. All I get is "he will call you".

Well, I needed to take a 36 hour trip out of state for business and was trying to plan it around delivery. Without knowing WHEN the car would show up I had to book it.

Of course the customer service rep calls back (NOT the driver) and says he will be there in 12 hours!!!! No good. I tell her I am out of town. She suggests the driver just parks it in my garage for me!!!!!!!!! Not likely. Can I get someone else to take delivery. NO! You wouldn't give me any info on the tracking and now you want ME to change my plans?? Who is the customer here???

Anyways I tell them they have to wait a day. THEN the driver calls me to plead. Sorry, chief.

I end up talking to the owner of the company and he suggest he will send me a free toy truck (a $39 value!!) and that will make it all better. Wow!

Anyways, the MAIN thing is my car arrived safe. But thats were the positives end for InterCity.

Use DeMoise instead.

End Rant.

Back