Insurance HELP with Suspensded license and 2 points..

Hi- I need some help trying to find insurance for my GF- 96 Mazda Protege and she has the above on her record, she has her license now, but was suspended last year.

I first put her under my policy to save $$ with the local auto club (AAA) and they took everything and said it was fine. I called for something else today and they now tell me she is too much of a risk and will stop coverage on her. they said the "underwriters" are the ones who say "yay" or "nay".

I wonder why they didnt tell me straight up when I was there in person, I've called most of the major companies and they wont cover due to the suspension she just had....does my situation sound right? she's only been on the policy for about 1 month now..any help?

thanks

You won't be able to get coverage through any of the big companies for a decent price, if it all with a record like that. Try a local insurance broker, or an online one, such as insurance.com, quotesmith.com. I know of people that got cheap insurance for a car like that through those companies. Consider one way insurance as well. Good luck.

Back