Installing a backseat

This is probably a silly question, but I just read someone putting in a sunroof ... so here goes.

I want an NSX, but wife won't go for it, saying it has no backseat. Now, 911s have postage stamps for backseats that can't seat anyone (I'm just 5' 7'' 145 lbs and I can't fit!) so, I am trying to figure out if it is at all possible to fit in 2 similar postage stamps in an NSX. Has anyone done it? Pictures pls, and if possible, name of garage that installs, supplies such seats.

TIA!

No, I'm afraid it is not even remotely possible. The driver and passenger seat are up against the rear firewall.

No, I dont think you can put in a back seat because there is VERY little room in the passenger cabin. Even if you moved the passenger seat to the very front position, there will only be about 8" of space between the back of the passenger seat and the rear firewall. Any further back and you are talking about cutting into the gas tank and engine.

Depends; if we are talking about Stuart Little,then maybe with the seats all the way forward and with some cutting away the plastic and leather,,,hmmmm you could get something going,,,but DON'T MOVE THE SEAT BACK,,NO ,,,STUART,STUART!:p

Picture says it all

This picture says it all

fbf9ac72.jpg

No way, I even have my seat as far forward as I can handle in this photo and there is only enough room for my CD book.

John

Back