• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Inspected a 94 Blooklands Green with 31k Miles

• Thread starter Thread starter NSXor993
  • Start date Start date
N

NSXor993

On my way to DC, I stopped in Richmond, VA to look at a 1994 NSX with 31,000 miles. It is a three owner car and is very clean. The paint is excellent - only a couple chips on the nose. The wheels are near perfect and tires have good tread.

The tan interior is excellent with the exception of moderate wear on the driver's bolster. Everything works, the A/C blows cold, the sound system seems fine. All compartments are clean as is the motor. The car had a "30k service" at 16,000 miles. The belts, water pump, hoses and clutch have not been changed. The car appears to have been adult driven. It is solid green.

I drove the car for about 15 - 20 minutes. It seems tight, handles well, no rattles, shifts effortlessly and the clutch doesn't slip.

VIN: JH4NA1155RT000279 . When I checked the CarFax was clean. He is asking: $39,500 which is more than I can spare. If interested, contact Ming 804 503-8888 or you may e-mail him: [email protected]

PS: I have no financial interest in this car.

------------------
Future NSX Driver

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 09 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSXor993 (edited 09 March 2003).]

Back