Insights wanted on a low-mileage '92, far-far away...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Need some insights guys. I noted a '92 red/blk AUTO' w/ 23k miles offered by Feretti Motors. Through the_search, I saw REXER got a NSX through them.

O.K. Current bid is $17.7k & buy-now price is $35.9k. There are 4days or so left on Ebay, etc.

I have been abroad as of late, so I've missed out on a few deals.

For reference, two weeks ago a Dallas-TX '91 red/ivory AUTO in excellent condition w/ 52k miles, and full maint'/service (upto 90k interval done...t-b, w-p,etc), new tires/brakes/window reg's/stereo-amps/hatches/A-C updated: sold for $25k. And 1month ago, a Plano-TX '92 red/blk AUTO in great condition w/ 42k miles sold for $22.9k.

Well, I reside in TX and will be in the DC area soon- so looking into this car @ Feretti's if still available wont be a problem.

Can anyone offer insights. What kind of offer/bid would you guys make- IF you were o.k. w/ an AUTO' coupe/non-T...?

The current bids seem paltry/pathetic. For the right car, I am willing to make the right bid. I want be fair and reasonable; but, their buy-now price seems rather high for an AUTO (simply my obersvations due my recent experience to the market trends w/ AUTO vs. 5spds)

*sigh*

Please HELP! Thanx in advance. . .
:confused:

PLEASE_POST!!!

Osiris_x11 said:
For the right car, I am willing to make the right bid.
Then do it. Bid what the car is worth to you - the point at which you don't care if someone outbids you. Your "walk away" price, if you will. Then you should have no regrets, whether you win the auction or not.

Back