• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Inside door grip

Hi,
My dumb-bell cousin in law ripped the inside door handle (aka grip) off my '92 NSX when he tried to forced the door close. :mad:

Does anyone out there have a extra grip (driver side) available for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Live as you drive - fast

Which part?

I'm not exactly sure if you mean the grip (what you're supposed to use to close the door) or the handle (which unlatches the door).

If it is the handle, it may be a common failure of the lever.Dali Racing offers a door handle fix-it thingy (available in driver's side or passenger side or both). I've used this on my driver's side door and it worked great.

BTW: ACR Motorsports and Science of Speed offer similar products.

Good luck.

Re: Which part?

Ojas said:
I'm not exactly sure if you mean the grip (what you're supposed to use to close the door) or the handle (which unlatches the door).

If it is the handle, it may be a common failure of the lever.Dali Racing offers a door handle fix-it thingy (available in driver's side or passenger side or both). I've used this on my driver's side door and it worked great.

BTW: ACR Motorsports and Science of Speed offer similar products.

Good luck.

Ojas - this is perfect - thanks for pointing it out. Question: how hard is it to do the fix? I can't figure out how to get the orig off the "hinges".

Oh, now I see. I only saw the front of the snap rings. Excellent.

Back