Infos on JH4NA1151MT000594

Hello,

This car was seized by a state officer and will be sold in a couple of days. It was registered in April 1991 and wear a Belgium registration.

The car will be offered to auction at a reasonable price, but I would to ask you some question:
I did not see it and it is in the back of a garage since 1997. They told me it's white. I'm suprised by the color as the was built in 1991 and was not avalaible at the time in white. A special order?
Or it's me persuaded that the car is coming from North America (regarding the VIN) and it is not?

Sorry to ask you all these details, but the car is miles away from my home and would be happy to get further details before going to see an (un?) interesting car. I'm not an eBay time waister, but a long time Honda enthusiast on its way to the graal...

Regards.
Bernard

Some more infos

The interior is Ivory. Probably fully resprayed by a local paintshop in White
123671 on the clock
The car was siezed by Police in 1997 sept 9th. Stopped and stored since.
No keys and didn't start since 9 years.
Very dusty, but no visible damages
Acura badged, Belgium reg

How much worth an NSX like this one?

Thanks by advance

Repaint, questionable history, no key, 120k miles.

$15 grand USD? I tread it as a salvage car, because there is no history of it.

Beware. Many scammers (those who deceive others out of their money) are operating. They claim that they own a car, but they don't really have the car; they copy the description and photos from a legitimate advertisement in the United States, and claim that the car is in Europe. It is extremely unusual for an NSX with a U.S. VIN to be in Europe.

Ask to see the car. If they refuse, then it is a scam.

Thank you for your comments.

This car really exist and will be sold by a government officer. It is a not a scam.

The fact is that there is no history (except the one of the precedent owner caught by Police...) and that this NSX need major attention (at least to restart it) makes me thing like Vancehu... Anyway, Ivory and white seems more suited for a Cadillac limo than an NSX! Perhaps a good car for parts if it is really cheap.
Sincerely
Bernard

http://www.ventes-domaniales.fr/eQ_infomobilier.php3?rub=1&idlot=500019079

Back