Information on the development of the Engine, Transmission, Hybrid System, and Sound

I did a bit of research into Honda/Acura's efforts with respect to the NSX. Found some interesting files that I hope all will benefit from. I believe Honda/Acura did an outstanding job in developing this car. When you read about the details you really appreciate their dedication and effort.

Attachments

Last edited:
I did a bit of research into Honda/Acura's efforts with respect to the NSX. Found some interesting files that I hope all will benefit from. I believe Honda/Acura did an outstanding job in developing this car. When you read about the details you really appreciate their dedication and effort.

Interesting read, my questions are where did you find and how did you get these documents? Oh and yes, I downloaded them all. : )

Interesting read, my questions are where did you find and how did you get these documents? Oh and yes, I downloaded them all. : )

Search the names of the authors and filter the results to only show pdf. Great way to find whitepapers.
You can do the same thing searching patents.

Back