information on a few vin

can anyone run these vin's
JH4NA21682T000054
jh4na21622T000079.

Thanks everyone.

I just did...I wrote each vin down on paper and ran around my block ..only once,,,but hey, you asked:rolleyes:

thanks, but i was looking really for information, not to see you wear yourself out :) If anyone has any information on these vin's that would be great. Have tried google and not found much. Have found a litle on the silver on from here though, so thanks nsxprime for that so far. Thanks guys.

thanks, but i was looking really for information, not to see you wear yourself out :) If anyone has any information on these vin's that would be great. Have tried google and not found much. Have found a litle on the silver on from here though, so thanks nsxprime for that so far. Thanks guys.

Obviously you haven't read the info about posting for info on specific VIN's, anybody that runs these for you will end up loosing their privleges. Spend your money and you can get all the carfaxes you want!

oh, sorry, i didnt know. I just saw a few ppls before saying they had unlimited. No problem, thanks for the heads up.

Back