Info on 2003 long beach blue/black VIN JH4NA21693T000162 selling here on prime

Couldn't find anything other than the ad posted today and pervious dates. Car look good, al little too much mod but I can live with the power. Not sure on the history other than one owner. Really interested in this one, my first choice was red/tan and this second. Please, if someone can get me some info, I am so ready to buy this in cash. Still would love to have a primer to check it out before I do a PPI. I've posted that question on the VA/DC area. Please, let this be the one.

Thank you,

lamchop168

As mentioned in the DC forum, Ben at Daisy Auto (user RedBird92) is the guy you want to look at it. He is very experienced with NSXs and very critical of all the little details which is great for a PPI. Here is a link to his website: http://daisyimportauto.com/

Thanks blue_myriddn. What's your opinion on this car?

Seems sharp and the price seems at around the market price. Blue/black is a very popular color, so resale shouldn't ever be a problem if it comes to that.

The mods aren't really my thing, but they appear reversible other than the Supercharger. If you don't want them, you can probably remove and part out the other mods and return it to OEM at about a break even cost. You may run in to some electrical gremlins now that the electrics have been played with, but that isn't the end of the world.

I haven't seen this car around and the owner is currently active at DC events, but some of the older DC members may know more about the car. I have asked around locally and seen if anyone wants to go check the car out. If they do, I will hop along and take lots of pictures

Thank you so much blue_myriddn, you've so kind. I truly appreciate your assistance.

Lamchop168

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot, what do you mean the supercharger is not reversible? I've seen folks took them out and tried to resell them.

It's reversible if you get all the stock parts with the purchase. Stock intake manifold, alternator, etc. but if those parts are not included then you have to pay to have it reversed. My suggestion, drive the car with the supercharger, you won't feel the itch to lose 80 whp, you'll love it.

Back