Info about a car I looked at off of autotrader for people looking

Hi,

Just though I would pass this on for anybody that may be looking. I checked out this car in person off of auto trader.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...d&advanced=n&start_year=1991&color=&cardist=4

The car is in Ft. Worth, TX. Pretty much an immaculate car, less a couple of very minor scratches that the owner is going to get fixed. The owner is some self proclaimed rich guy and is the second owner. The first owner he said was an army general. The car seemed to be well kept and up to date on maintaince. He wasnt able to answer some of my technical questions and his reply was " I am just a rich guy with a lot of cars, if something breaks I get it fixed"

I offered him 30k and he wouldnt take it. He said he wouldnt take a penny less than 33k, not sure why he bothered to put OBO on his ad. He has had it for sale since April. I think the car is worth 33k based on the low mileage and condition. The car is kept in an airport hanger with 10 other of his cars. It also stays inside one of those bubble enclosure deals inside the hanger. He only drives it a 4 or 5 times a year and said it has never seen rain. He paid 38 k for it a few years ago when he bought it.

I ended up making a deal on Saturday for a 1993 for 32k, so I am glad he didnt take my offer now. But for anybody interested in a clean 91, you may want to give it some consideration. I think his wife is the one wanting to sell the car, so she can get something for her self, so maybe that is why he didnt want to take any less.

Anyways, just thought I would pass this info along. I took a few more pictures of the exterior of the car since his wasnt to good on his ad. They were to big to post, but if anybody wants me to email them, just let me know.
Charlie

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you very much for checking out the '91 and posting the information. Someone will buy it and give it a nice garage to stay in.

Back