Infiniti FX35/45?

I'm sorta looking at the Infiniti FX35/45 as a replacement for my truck as a daily driver. I really think it's pretty cool, but was wondering if anyone here has one and how is their experience with it? Also, how are Infiniti dealers to deal with? Are they the high-pressure sales staff, or are they more low-key and friendly?

TIA,
Chuck

My bud has one and they are wicked fast! (FX45)

Has "20 rims, so it hits hard.

No info on the dealers though..........high pressure salesmen, who cares? Just establish that you will not be pressured and they always back off. And I mean to literally state that if they pressure you!

I drove an FX 35 as a possible replacement for my daily driver.

They are not cheap, but if I was going to drop $40k on a new SUV, the FX would be a strong contender. I would also want to try some CPO BMW X5s and the Toureg.

I like the way the FX drives and I love the interior, particularly in the brick/gray combination. The interior is growing on me.

look up this owner. . .

Viper Driver said:
I'm sorta looking at the Infiniti FX35/45 as a replacement for my truck as a daily driver. I really think it's pretty cool, but was wondering if anyone here has one and how is their experience with it? Also, how are Infiniti dealers to deal with? Are they the high-pressure sales staff, or are they more low-key and friendly?

TIA,
Chuck

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23325&highlight=blue+knight+fx35

BLUE KNIGHT may have acquired an Infiniti FX recently; he'd perhaps have more insights for you. All the bests'. :)

Back