Indy GTG

This weather is just too nice, drove around for about 2 hours today :smile:
So any interest in getting together anytime soon? Maybe just a lunch or a full on drive? I'm free Saturdays this month (as well as Thursdays and Fridays) and the first two Sundays next month. Time to get them things out of hibernation boys!! :tongue:

Nate

Big_nate said:
This weather is just too nice, drove around for about 2 hours today :smile:
So any interest in getting together anytime soon? Maybe just a lunch or a full on drive? I'm free Saturdays this month (as well as Thursdays and Fridays) and the first two Sundays next month. Time to get them things out of hibernation boys!! :tongue:

Nate

I am always down to drive. Just let me know when and where.

Alright, that was another beautiful weekend so we really have to organize something. I'm gone for the rest of April but what about May? I'd be interested in any weekend except for the 500. I'd say the earlier the better. Any thoughts? Did CMundy sell his car or is he still around?

Nate

Big_nate said:
Alright, that was another beautiful weekend so we really have to organize something. I'm gone for the rest of April but what about May? I'd be interested in any weekend except for the 500. I'd say the earlier the better. Any thoughts? Did CMundy sell his car or is he still around?

Nate

I'm pretty sure he sold his. My dad was looking to sell his for a 97+, but he hasn't yet. I'm sure he'll be interested in a drive. I drove my car on the road we took on our last drive down here the other day, I didn't realize actually how fun of a road it is. I guess was too busy trying to hold on and take pictures :tongue:

95NSXT said:
I'm pretty sure he sold his.

Really? Bummer, I'm assuming it didn't stay local. I saw your dads car on Ebay. I was kind of worried that he was unhappy with it to be selling so soon, but if he really wants the 97+ thats understandable. Did the guy from Chicago that was asking questions on here end up buying it?

Nate

Big_nate said:
Really? Bummer, I'm assuming it didn't stay local. I saw your dads car on Ebay. I was kind of worried that he was unhappy with it to be selling so soon, but if he really wants the 97+ thats understandable. Did the guy from Chicago that was asking questions on here end up buying it?

Nate

I don't know where his car went, maybe my dad knows.

Nope, he came down, they had it inspected and what not. There wasn't much wrong with it. I think there was a running light out up front and maybe something else minor. I don't remember why he ended up not buying it. Just as well though, it took him FOREVER to find this one, so i'm sure it would have taken him a while to locate a 97+ to buy. I don't know if he plans on trying to sell it again or just keep it for a while. We'll see I guess

Chris Mundy sold his car several months ago. I know because I loaned him an extra OEM trunk mat that I had and he called to tell me he sold his car and no longer needed the mat. One less NSX around Indy... :(

Meeyatch1 said:
Chris Mundy sold his car several months ago. I know because I loaned him an extra OEM trunk mat that I had and he called to tell me he sold his car and no longer needed the mat. One less NSX around Indy... :(

I hate that (well good for him) but the show must go on!!

Anyone still interested in this? Not sure we ever decided on a date. Do you ever hit one of the Friday/Saturday night standing cruise ins?

Well, there is a pretty big Midwest gathering in about 2 weeks. Check it out if you want to see a whole bunch of NSX's in one spot. :D

whealy said:
Anyone still interested in this? Not sure we ever decided on a date. Do you ever hit one of the Friday/Saturday night standing cruise ins?

Were you on the west side of 465 going north today? Out of the corner of my eye I saw: 02+ red, a guy wearing what looked to be like a blue shirt with his arm kind of resting on the window with redish/blondish/brownish hair :biggrin:

Meeyatch1 said:
Well, there is a pretty big Midwest gathering in about 2 weeks. Check it out if you want to see a whole bunch of NSX's in one spot. :D

Mitch,

Yep, thanks for the reminder. Just not sure of schedule yet. Isn't that Memorial Day weekend?

95NSXT said:
Were you on the west side of 465 going north today? Out of the corner of my eye I saw: 02+ red, a guy wearing what looked to be like a blue shirt with his arm kind of resting on the window with redish/blondish/brownish hair :biggrin:

Wow, sounds like my twin! :) Nope, didn't have the X out yesterday. Struggling to get it plated. Seems my IL dealer is having some issues with IN paperwork. Hopefully today...

whealy said:
Wow, sounds like my twin! :) Nope, didn't have the X out yesterday. Struggling to get it plated. Seems my IL dealer is having some issues with IN paperwork. Hopefully today...

Hmm, well that is weird. I guess you Indy guys have another red nsx to find :biggrin:

Back