Indy F1--Ferraris on the Circle

Friday, the 30th @ 2:00pm on the Circle if anyone's interested. They had a nice turnout last year. I don't think Meeyatch should go though due to his fragile state of mind right now:tongue:

Nate

Big_nate said:
Friday, the 30th @ 2:00pm on the Circle if anyone's interested. They had a nice turnout last year. I don't think Meeyatch should go though due to his fragile state of mind right now:tongue:

Nate

Man....I may have to whoop your a$$. :D :cool:

95NSXT said:
Anyone get any pics? I waited all year and I missed it solely because i'm a moron, nothing else.

I found a pic of Meeyatch from Sunday:
hitchhiker%20002.jpg

Just for the record....for those that have never met me, THAT IS NOT ME!!

Meeyatch1 said:
Just for the record....for those that have never met me, THAT IS NOT ME!!

I would hope people would know it was a joke, but I might give people too much credit sometimes. Here is pic of Mitch for those who want to see him:
king_of_cars.jpg

Sorry, I just can not stop:biggrin: :biggrin:

Shumdit said:
I would hope people would know it was a joke, but I might give people too much credit sometimes. Here is pic of Mitch for those who want to see him:
king_of_cars.jpg

Sorry, I just can not stop:biggrin: :biggrin:

Is the blow up doll hiding behind the big chair? :biggrin: Some of you will have to use the search to find that old pic! hehe.

comquat1 said:
Is the blow up doll hiding behind the big chair? :biggrin: Some of you will have to use the search to find that old pic! hehe.

Doug...I do not want to have to beat you down. :D

Neo! I think a photo"chop" (no pun intended) is in order to show what's behind the chair! On another note, I do like watching that show where that dude comes from.:biggrin:

comquat1 said:
Neo! I think a photo"chop" (no pun intended) is in order to show what's behind the chair! On another note, I do like watching that show where that dude comes from.:biggrin:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back