indianapolis cruise April 22nd

hi guys
on Sunday, April 22nd the indianapolis people are meeting at Moon Dog Tavern (http://www.moondogtavern.com). This is on the corner of 96th St. and Gray Rd. We're meeting at noon for lunch and we'll start driving at 1:30. If you have to come late, we'll be picking a meeting place for latecomers around 3:00 once the route is planned, so just let me know. We'll be driving for at least two-three hours, and after that we might hang out at somebody's house.
This will be a ton of fun, last time we had 3 Lamborghinis, 2 Ferraris, 7 Vipers, 1 Ford GT, 2 Corvettes, 1 Lotus, and a few more, ... but only 1 NSX, so we need more NSXes. Here are some pictures:
http://www.midwestscc.com/modules.php?name=Gallery&op=ShowAlbum&gallery=indyII
and videos:
http://www.midwestscc.com/modules.php?name=Videos
If you want to come just show up, if you have any questions just send me a PM or email me aweber7 at nd.edu
see you there
Andrew

edit: oh yeah, Fort Wayne/South Bend people don't be afraid to make the trip down. Some of us are meeting to drive down to Indy together.

Bump

Maybe this'll get some people to come, right now we have possibly:
3 Lamborghinis, 4 Ferraris, 5 Vipers, 3 Corvettes, 2 Lotuses, 2 Porsches

And we definitely have at least 1 NSX showing up, if Mitch comes that makes two.

Bump

Maybe this'll get some people to come, right now we have possibly:
3 Lamborghinis, 4 Ferraris, 5 Vipers, 3 Corvettes, 2 Lotuses, 2 Porsches

And we definitely have at least 1 NSX showing up, if Mitch comes that makes two.

I imagine I will probably be there. I will know for sure by Wednesday. By the way, nice avatar! ;) :cool:

Man I'd love to come up, but until my car is repainted and finished, I almost feel uncomfortable next to those other cars. It's just not in the same league right now. :frown:

Im in the same boat as him. I would feel embarrased the way my car sits right now. Still have the key mark across my hood and some interior not finished yet.

I think it's safe to say my dad (99 NSX) and I (05 Sti) will be there. Let me know when the route is planned.

I didn't realize your dad bought another NSX, hope he's enjoying it. What color BTW?

I'd love to get the FD out for a drive this weekend. It's getting a tune on thursday for the new cam but I'm going to work on friday:rolleyes: I should be able to get a weekend off sometime in my next decade with my employer.

Nate

I didn't realize your dad bought another NSX, hope he's enjoying it. What color BTW?

I'd love to get the FD out for a drive this weekend. It's getting a tune on thursday for the new cam but I'm going to work on friday:rolleyes: I should be able to get a weekend off sometime in my next decade with my employer.

Nate

same as before, red/black. he has BBS wheels, dont remember the model. You should come out the 22nd. Hopefully it'll be a good turnout. I'm anxious to see your car:biggrin:

awesome, glad to see all these responses! :cool:

Bob_54 said:
I should be able to make it but I will not be there by 9:00. What time are you guys planning on leaving Moondog for the drive?

Lunch doesn't start until noon, and we're not leaving to drive until 1:30. You're in South Bend? I go to Notre Dame... there is a woman with a Viper GTS who I'm driving down with, would you want to join us? If you do, we're meeting at Starbucks in Mishawaka (Main & Douglas) at around 10:30. Could get some great pictures on the way down :D let me know if you can join us and if you need to give me a call my cellphone # is 937-903-7760

95NSXT said:
I think it's safe to say my dad (99 NSX) and I (05 Sti) will be there. Let me know when the route is planned.

Awesome :cool: I'll let you know when it's ready

I'll try to make it. Usually run with the Chicago crew, but I thought it be fun to run with the Indy people.

Brian

webbypssht, I am actually in Granger. I would love to meet up with you guys and drive down together. I will meet you at Starbucks in Mishawaka on Sunday at 10:30.

webbypssht, I am actually in Granger. I would love to meet up with you guys and drive down together. I will meet you at Starbucks in Mishawaka on Sunday at 10:30.
ok, great! :cool: remember to look out for the blue Viper GTS.

Webby aren't you bringing your avatar NSX, or are you trying to keep the miles low? :cool: :tongue:
ohh, no that POS isn't mine ;)

If anybody is going to be late meet at the Auto Cross center (BUsh Stadium on 16th St.). We're going to arrive there around 3:00 and stay for 1/2 an hour to an hour. So, 12:00-1:30 Moondog, 3:00-3:45ish Bush Stadium. I don't know what actual route we're taking

Well heck, I somehow missed this thread. I was at the autocross in my '91 Integra, and noticed a bunch of nice cars across the street :)

If anyone wants to try it out, our next autocross event will be at Mt Comfort airport on May 20. It's a great surface out there -- grippy concrete and very smooth. No light poles in the way like at 16th Street. Details at www.indyscca.org or you can also ask me.

Jim
:biggrin:

I saw you guys also! Sweet cars! Anyone want to drop a dime and tell the Vette/Viper drivers I would like to talk to them about "Racing" with us May 12th at Raceway Park? info at www.wingedwarrior.net here was me at the autox. Thanks for passing along the info for me. And thanks for parking the eye candy for us to oogle at.:cool:

146014396-L.jpg

Back