• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

In search of 91-92 oem nsx injectors

I am in search of a set of 91-92 nsx injectors.... If I am correct they are 340cc's? Can anybody confirm this...

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Injector Sizes

Hi Steve,

RC Engineering flowed a stock set of 93 injectors for me recently and they flowed 253 CC each, at 43.5 PSI. I believe the factory rates these injectors at 240 CC. I have several sets of OE injectors laying around so let me know if you still need them. RC makes a 320 CC low impedance injector. If that is the size you are needing I will be happy to sell you a new/used set for $400.00. They sell for $520.00 approximately when new. We are selling off our extra sets of injectors used for dyno purposes and guarantee them to be as good as new, and they will come with flow rates from RC. I also have another set of RC 270s if you want something just slightly bigger then stock.

Best Regards,

Chris

[email protected]

I am running on RC's now, but they can't be pushed as much as oem injectors.... They work best at 40 to 45% flow... I was told the nsx injectors off a 91 or 92 were 360 or 340, something along those numbers and that they can be pushed alot higher then rc injectors..

Is there away to verify exactly how many cc's are these injectors coming out of a 91 nsx or 92....?

Thanks

Stock Injector Size

As mentioned in an earler post, my stock injectors flowed 253 CC/min, at 43.5 PSI. If you are talking about increasing the pressure to the stock injectors to increase their output for any given injector pulse width then you will have to run your own tests to determine the flow limits of your given fuel system. We have run these injectors up to 110 PSI with no problems except to say we realized the limits of safe air fuel ratios quickly on low boost cars.

Best Regards,

Chris

I needed an upgrade over my type-r injector's which are 240cc... that is why I went to the rc's, but still not enough. I was told to get 91-92 nsx or 92-96 vtech prelude injectors... But I guess nsx is not the way to go... thanks for your help, unless there are other opinions... please post here...

Back