In Japan, Need something?

A couple Northeasterners mentioned interest in some Japanese merchandise for their NSX's. I'm going to take a look for a Honda dealer this weekend. Did someone need something?

Madbox said:
A couple Northeasterners mentioned interest in some Japanese merchandise for their NSX's. I'm going to take a look for a Honda dealer this weekend. Did someone need something?

Id love a japenese NSX brochure if you can rustle one up by some miracle. Ill pay of course:biggrin:

I would imagine they are free. I'll try to rustle a few up. I'll let you know if I get some. Mike

Madbox said:
I would imagine they are free. I'll try to rustle a few up. I'll let you know if I get some. Mike

Put me on the list for one. I will pay for this as well.

yosh...

- NSX-R literature... Honda/dealer materials!
- NSX Type-S... Honda/dealer materials!

I have family in Greater Tokyo-Yokohama... if needed, I can give their address for post to make things easier (vs. mailing/transporting to US).

Will gladly compensate for your sincere gesture. :cool:

If it's not too much trouble, round me up a 02-05 NSX-R (not the brouchure, the actual car) and see if you can bring it back with you. Probably will have to check it, as I doubt it will fit in the overheads:biggrin:

Ditto on the brochures....and a Geisha too please.

TurboLexus said:
Ditto on the brochures....and a Geisha too please.

Make that 2 Geisha:biggrin:

wun iz inuf

In Japan, Need something?

Fastrunner-Greddy.JPG

Refresher...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=571902&postcount=6

donwon said:
Whoa, :eek:

I'll take one of those too. Is that a JDM verison?
Nah, that has to be an exotic mix or something...:smile:
Put me on the list for one of these, I will House her in Dwon's west wing, he will never know she and I are there.:biggrin:

I'm striking zero so far. 3 dealerships all with nothing. Since its discontinued all the dealerships ditched their stuff apparentely (that combined with the fact that I'm likely asking them for their youngest daughter with my poor Japanese). I was surprised there weren't a few brochures hanging around that they'd want to get rid of. I've got one last dealership I know of and I've located a good aftermarket dealer. I'll hit that this week.

I'm working on a couple of girls but I can't promise I'll share. :biggrin:

Back