In general FAQ

Hello. In under FAQ in general under production numbers, you will come across ( How many NSX's of a given type are there? )

I have never seen or heard of a purple nsx. Is there such a thing, and if any one has a picture of a stock car can they post it. Thank you very much.

As well I see under general under colours there is a lime green metallic for order only? Does any one out there have a stock piture of that NSX. Thank you again.

LGNSX

Lime Green NSX said:
I have never seen or heard of a purple nsx. Is there such a thing

Yes. It's the color called Midnight Pearl and it's very dark, and can be easily mistaken for black.

Lime Green NSX said:
As well I see under general under colours there is a lime green metallic for order only?

That color has never been available in North America.

Re: Re: In general FAQ

nsxtasy said:
Yes. It's the color called Midnight Pearl and it's very dark, and can be easily mistaken for black.

That color has never been available in North America.

Well thank you for the info..:)

Does any one that belongs to NSXPrime live in Japan?
I would love to see the Lime green...

LGNSX

Try searching for Best Motoring videos, especially the 2002 August issue. It was their first drive with the NSX-R and competing all of the previous models (i.e. NSX Type-R, Type-S & Type-S Zero). If my memory serves me correctly, I'm pretty sure the Type-S Zero is the Lime Green Metallic.

Back