Importing NSXs listed for sale on eBay

I'm testing a function to automatically import NSXs listed on eBay into a separate sub-forum under NSXs For Sale.

Hopefully this will prove useful for folks who are trying to keep up with the broader NSX market.

If you aren't interested in these and don't want them in your activity feed or new post search, you can make them go away by going to the NSXs For Sale on eBay subforum, clicking on Forum Tools, and selecting Ignore This Forum.

Attachments

• ignore_forum.PNG
    ignore_forum.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 188
I've had a couple requests to import the eBay NSXs for sale into a forum where they can be discussed, since there is some of that already going on in the New Owners / Car History forum. I can:

• Import the eBay listings directly into the New Owners / Car History forum, where such discussions currently take place
  • Move the eBay subforum underneath of New Owners / Car History, so they're still under that section and open to discussion, but not intermixed with the regular discussions
  • Leave it where it is and open it up so people can reply to the automated eBay postings
  • Leave it as is

Thoughts/comments?

It wouldn't be a big deal to test any of those ideas and see how they work out.

Back