Importfaceoff/1-18-09

Henry is showing

Are you thinking of going?

And yes, I can track with the targa top off

Matt are you going up there? Im going with my team buddies up there.Taking a couple of the widebody turbo cars out there.If you wanna show feel free to join the line up. :smile:

David my friend from Beaumont might be coming from your area too.Maybe you have seen his car around.Its a silver widebody 350z with huge lip wheels.

33bg2e9.jpg

And nope its NOT on air bags. :eek:

I don't like showing at car shows. I don't have the right stuff as far as "show quality".

I may go though if I don't go to the track next weekend

David my friend from Beaumont might be coming from your area too.Maybe you have seen his car around.Its a silver widebody 350z with huge lip wheels.

33bg2e9.jpg

And nope its NOT on air bags. :eek:
Yep, I've seen it twice from across the interstate. Never got the chance to view it up close, but the the wheel lips are even massive from across the highway. I think he's been trying to sell it for awhile. I'd like to see it. I sold my Z for the NSX. Hopefully he'll be there.

Looks like I am going to go just to hang out and take a look around. My lugnuts and hubcentric rings did not come in for my track wheels so I won't be going there this weekend.
If anyone else wants to caravan down there with a friend and myself, let me know

Yep, I've seen it twice from across the interstate. Never got the chance to view it up close, but the the wheel lips are even massive from across the highway. I think he's been trying to sell it for awhile. I'd like to see it. I sold my Z for the NSX. Hopefully he'll be there.
what's the offset, size and who makes those rims. i have an g35 also and those rims would look really nice. i really love those rims:biggrin:

what's the offset, size and who makes those rims. i have an g35 also and those rims would look really nice. i really love those rims:biggrin:
Those wheels are 3pc by VIPmodular wheels.They wont fit on your car though.If you look at the body you can tell its wider.They designed it to flow off the cars original design though.All metal work versus fiberglass.

I got there mega late.Most of the time I was gawking at Henrys car.I liked the Doluck bumper on the other one too.Also spotted someone parked at a gas station.Didnt get to take a good look.It was either black or dark green with ivory interior and multispoke wheels.

Thanks David! My car looked stock when parked next to Henry's LOL. It was fun, alot of people showed up at the show. The spoon S2K is a local car.

I hope someone took pics. Henry/Dennis the cars looked beautiful together. BTW was the Spoon S2000 a local car?

I got there mega late.Most of the time I was gawking at Henrys car.I liked the Doluck bumper on the other one too.Also spotted someone parked at a gas station.Didnt get to take a good look.It was either black or dark green with ivory interior and multispoke wheels.

Did you check you the bottom part of the Doluck bumper, it's carbon kevlar.

Congrats Henry on best of show

Thanks Matt.

did anyone get any pics? what kind of car does henry have?
Don't have current pics but I have the slowest NSX with sorcery widebody kit. :D

Why am I not suprised.:smile:
lol. actually that's my first best of show man.

Last edited:
Back