Import Survival Series, April 6, 2003 @ E-town, Who's Going?

I have missed the NSX's at these events. It would be nice to see Dave or a few of you other folk's tearing up the 1/4 mile.

There are head's up classes for these events that qualify a quick 8. Class "C" is for naturally aspirated 6 cylinders, rotaries and up. Top Qualifiers are in the 12's with the field rounding out in the 15's with Maximas. You can run slicks, skinnies, gutted or stripped, even lexan if you want. Just no power adders.

If you want to run power adders you can run in Class "D" which is for 6 cylinders, rotaries and up with turbo, nitrous or superchargers. Again, anything goes. Quickest cars run in the 10's.

Payouts are $200 for first place, $200 for runner up, $50 for semi's. All first round winners get a trophy.

You can also run brackets. if you run quicker then an 11.99 then you can try your hand at the Pro Import class and go for the $700 payout.

Just thought I would pass this on in case anyone is bored this Sunday. Looks like 40's and partly cloudy for Sunday so dress warm if you come.

Also, E-town's gas is not doing so hot, messed my car up the last time I was there as it had major sediment in it.

Gates open at 8 am, elimination's at 2. Whole event was over by 6 pm last time out.

You can get more info at http://www.etownraceway.com

Not so!I handled it for 3 yrs after I got the nsx going to those drag/shows at E-town and atco,after awhile the thrill of blistering hot parking lots and wall to wall gawkers wears off.So been there done that.

just trying to ruffle some feathers, need some better competition. sick of beating up on the VW's and 4 door cars that are in the class. It doesn't seem fair most of the time.

I know there has to be a few people on here with some 12 second N/A NSX's like mine that will make for some better racing.

nsx MD,
wow you have a 12 second n/a nsx? how did you do it? engine work? what kind of mods are we talking about. I'd be very interested in making my car run 12s. pls keep me posted. email me at [email protected] thanks and take care!

Back