Implementing a Paintball Gun to your car

I just had a Crazy idea today about modifying a paintball gun to your car. Have on gun to the front and rear. Its just a crazy idea but i think it might work. Thinking about concealing one somewhere in the bumper, and just relay the trigger circuitry up front to the cockpit, probably with one of those "Tap switches" that are used for alarms for quick rapid shots. As for the paintball suply, just have a long tube the routes to the front hood compartment. Anyways... i Think it will be cool for some road rage and to protect yourself from "Haters" haha

*Just an Idea

Yeah, that is a crazy idea.

What, no bottle rockets?

perhaps you should change it to water gun instead... loaded with nasty colors... rather than scratch others car and attract cops with your paintball gun...gonna be fun to chase your friends downtown with.

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
perhaps you should change it to water gun instead... loaded with nasty colors... rather than scratch others car and attract cops with your paintball gun...gonna be fun to chase your friends downtown with.

i did something similar to this to my bros 89 geo. you know the windshield wiper lights, well its against the law to have blue light emmiting from the front of the vehicle, so to solve this, i mounted the lights in reverse, also for the added fact that i plugged one of the sprayers on each light(2 per) with superglue, and aimed them infron of the car, now it shoots a good carlength in front of me!!

this has came in handy a few times, i only put water in, no soapy stuff... LET SOMEONE CUT ME OFF
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
mad.gif
, works great in rush hour traffic, spray the guy in front of you for cuttin in with no signal, and sit perfectly still, and gauge the reactions of the ppl around you.... real fun, good for some laughs....
wink.gif

mike

[This message has been edited by KODIAC (edited 22 December 2002).]

This is freakin hilarious....I was just talking to one of my friends about this very same idea a couple of days ago
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Originally posted by O-Ace:
Evil minds think alike
wink.gif

you have no idea..... the paintball gun has been a pipe dream of me and my dads, for years... since the first time we saw a paintball gun.

but i am not the kind to ruin someones paint, even if it will wash off, thats why i just spray em with water....

I have heard stories of my dads where they had ran the wiper washer up a telescoping antenna, and mounted a head into the very top and set it at a 45 degree angle, just so they could squirt the ppl standing and waiting on the bus, or ppl waiting at the redlight to cross....

mike

[This message has been edited by KODIAC (edited 22 December 2002).]

Originally posted by KODIAC:
I have heard stories of my dads where they had ran the wiper washer up a telescoping antenna, and mounted a head into the very top and set it at a 45 degree angle, just so they could squirt the ppl standing and waiting on the bus, or ppl waiting at the redlight to cross....

mike

That is so wrong, and evil hahahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by O-Ace:
That is so wrong, and evil hahahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wrong..... ok.. ill give ya that....

evil..... no.. evil is filling the resivor with black INK, and driving circles around the mall, or high scale business district and waiting on those ppl coming out of the white sales, or in there business suites going out to lunch...

now THATS evieeel.....

biggrin.gif
muwhahahaha
biggrin.gif

------------------

No Curves, No Challenge....

Any idiot can drive fast in a straight line...

redface.gif
me evil Muwahahah

Just thought it would be something cool and different hehe....Why orange barrel? Black barrels will conceal nicely
wink.gif
If you dont' want it to do that much damage, lower the pressure hehe...

No one will ever dare to mess with you on the road... For those who got spat on before....have your car fight back HAHAHA

Truly it would be a road demon after that

Anyways enjoy the thought Muwhahaha

You guys are too much!
tongue.gif

Paintball guns on an NSX? I guess Z06's and Porsche 911 TT's are going to let you guys win when you roll up at a stoplight.
wink.gif

Yes .Its my "HYPERSPACE" button.
Activated by what used to be the TCS button
on the right side of the wheel.
This picture is actually a split second after I transported MYNSX to Florence,Italy for lunch !!

Its a nice feature.

------------------ WWW.MYNSX.COM

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Back