imola orange

Hottest thing ever! Right up there with Monaco Blue, Long Beach Blue and Midnight Pearl:wink:

Attachments

• orange nsx coupes.jpg
    orange nsx coupes.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,604
The Kid said:
Hottest thing ever! Right up there with Monaco Blue, Long Beach Blue and Midnight Pearl:wink:
Pictures don't do it justice, in the flesh it's almost as nice as Spa Yellow Pearl!!!!:wink:

agreenblatt.jpg

RIP to the owner of this vehicle. We sold it to him and he was truly an FAN! Young and sad:frown:

Attachments

• 02 imola head on.jpg
    02 imola head on.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 195
The Kid said:
RIP to the owner of this vehicle. We sold it to him and he was truly an FAN! Young and sad:frown:

That sucks.:frown: what happened??? If you don't mind....

91 X said:
That sucks.:frown: what happened??? If you don't mind....

Cancer if im not mistaken:frown:

The Acura dealership in Fife WA has one on the showroom floor and I can attest it is a beautiful color.......
I was told the owner of the store was going to keep this car for himself as he has had a couple of other NSXes in the past.

comquat1 said:
I still like the Lambo Orange NSX that was done on here better. But Imola is unique and rare.

The Lambo Oranhe has no pearl flake in it.:wink:

No flame please. Just a personal taste. I am not crazy about it at all. It is just different. To me it is just a golden rusty kind of color once prevalent in the 1970's. There were a lot of Pacers, Cutlass, Rivera, and many American cars that have that. Of course they are not exactly the same shades but very similar.
Steve

I am kinda with Steve on this one. I have commented on this in the past. It is a neat color to look at becuase it is so different, but I am not sure I could look at it everyday. Much like the Midnight Pearl. So, looking at one- Neat. Owning one-Uh, no comment.

The Kid said:
The Lambo Oranhe has no pearl flake in it.:wink:

It is brighter though, Imola is a bit to rustish. I don't think it screams look at me as much as say spa yellow does. My motto is if you are going to have an exotic car, you should have a "look at me" color to go with it.

I am not sure I will go as far as to say that. On a 10K motorcycle crazy colors are OK, but even on an F-Car or Lambo, I prefer blues, whites, and silvers to the odder colors, and I think they will hold up better in the court of public opinion over the long haul.

Back