Imola interior pics???

Just wondering what some of the Imola guys have done to the interiors of their cars?

Im a big dude (6'2'', 240lbs). I test drove my friend Manh's NSX when I was in cali and the 1st thing i had issues with was my legs touching the steering wheel and center console area. (1st and only but something i noticed right off the get go). So i knew right then, one of my 1st mods to my NSX whenever i got it was going to be a smaller wheel. I really like the NSX-R style wheel but not sure the red steching would flow. So anyone got pics, maybe some aftermarket wheels, seats, etc? Thanks.

if you look through member evo575gtc's threads, he had a steering wheel and quick release hub that had orange stiching.

here's a link to the thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93041

also, because of your height, you may want to look into some of the aftermarket cushions and/or seats to allow for more headroom. member s4play has a thread detailing his quest to acquire more headroom.

Last edited:
Three things you can do are:

1. Aftermarket seats such as Bride and Recaro. When I had the brides in my black NSX the legroom was improved and you sat closer to the floor.

2. Get the thinner stock seat cushion from Dali or SOS? One of them sells it and has given taller guys a better fit.

3. Aftermarket wheel and I suggest buying from Eric Evofgtc as he's stellar.

Hope that helped...

Cam

I will have my genuine team orange works bell hub and quick release within the next week. Additionally, the team orange steering wheel. The steering wheel is 350mm (I prefer 330), but not terribly large compared to the OEM (around 370mm-380mm). If you get the team orange setup, I will have to kill you. JK.... heh. This was the only decent looking steering wheel I could find that matched the interior. If you do end up going with a quick release/hub setup, go for the real deal Works Bell.

I purchased the leather version.

img_rapfix2.jpg

teamorangeleather_00.jpg

teamorangesuede_00.jpg

I'd look into the seat thing as well. I fit fine in a coupe, but have to slouch down in the NSX-T.We're the same height and almost the same weight.

Dam...Im really feeling the suede set up synth!!! Im not going to copy ur style tho bro so dont sweat it...lol.

In my friends 94 I didnt have an issue with head space just the wheel...but thanks for that info. I'll def look into that!

I'm 6'5" 220 and I did the Dali cushion. It was a whole new world. Car fits me much much better now. Most of my height is in my legs, so I'm looking at doing a QR wheel as well.

I'm 6'5" 220 and I did the Dali cushion. It was a whole new world. Car fits me much much better now. Most of my height is in my legs, so I'm looking at doing a QR wheel as well.

Any pictures of what that looks like? Im intrested

Any pictures of what that looks like? Im intrested

You wanna see pics of his legs or the seat cushion? :biggrin: The seat cushion is on daliracing.com I just tried to link it to you, but his site is taking forever and a day right now. If you do order it from him, could luck. :wink:

You wanna see pics of his legs or the seat cushion? :biggrin: The seat cushion is on daliracing.com I just tried to link it to you, but his site is taking forever and a day right now. If you do order it from him, could luck. :wink:

No homo...lol

Gin,
I got a friend in Japan...he's got some really good hook ups over there. (already looking for some wrecked NSX-Rs) Anyway, he's going to see what he can do for me with the suede Team Orange wheel you put me on to. I didnt see the guys name on the website to email him and ask him about it so I couldnt get that done. Just had a generic email. Should I email that and put his name in the subject maybe?

Here it is in the car. I know some ppl on here have had issues with Dali. I've ordered several items from him with no problems. I always use PayPal.

Attachments

• IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 70
Back