I'm The Happiest Man Alive!!!!

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'm finally an NSX owner! I just finished my first 100+ miles during my first day and I still feel like I'm dreamin.
If you guys ever see a grown man giggling like a schoolgirl in a 94 Brooklands Green around the L.A. area, that would be me. This car is amazing! It's been almost a year since I drove NSXWIND's 95 but everything is better than I remember -- just because it's mine! YEEEEEHAAAA!!!! I can't stop smiling/laughing/giggling. I'll take pics and post them up soon.

I wanna thank everyone at NSXPRIME who share their knowledge/experience so that purchasing/owning an NSX isn't so scary. Thanks especially to NSXWIND for handing me the keys and getting me hooked for life.

YEEEHAAAA!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Let me be the first!
congrats!!!

now let's see some pix :biggrin:

**sniff**

I shed a tear every time i read one of these, as I am still waiting...

Got a looker on my truck Wed. so we'll see.

Congrats man, i think the green is one of the most unique colors (i've never seen one in person) Enjoy and get us some pics!!!

drewdeezee said:
YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'm finally an NSX owner! I just finished my first 100+ miles during my first day and I still feel like I'm dreamin.
If you guys ever see a grown man giggling like a schoolgirl in a 94 Brooklands Green around the L.A. area, that would be me. This car is amazing! It's been almost a year since I drove NSXWIND's 95 but everything is better than I remember -- just because it's mine! YEEEEEHAAAA!!!! I can't stop smiling/laughing/giggling. I'll take pics and post them up soon.

I wanna thank everyone at NSXPRIME who share their knowledge/experience so that purchasing/owning an NSX isn't so scary. Thanks especially to NSXWIND for handing me the keys and getting me hooked for life.

YEEEHAAAA!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey Congrats!!!I know exactly how you feel! :biggrin: Please try to sleep in your bedroom once in a while.....You know It gets really cold in the garage(?)... :tongue:hahaha

I might be accepting a job offer in Glendale so hope to meet with you soon.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
orbusrex said:
**sniff**

I shed a tear every time i read one of these, as I am still waiting...

Got a looker on my truck Wed. so we'll see.

Congrats man, i think the green is one of the most unique colors (i've never seen one in person) Enjoy and get us some pics!!!

Thanks everyone! Brooklands Green is definitely a color that I didn't have in mind while shopping for an NSX. The subtle beauty of it got me by surprise. It is friggin' gorgeous! The dark green looks unbelievable when contrasted to the tan interior. 6:34am, I just got back in the house from drooling at the lines of the car. It still hasn't fully sunk in: I'm actually an NSX owner! Wow! Everything is better than I've read about or imagined.

Very Cool!!! I know that feeling all too well :biggrin:

Congrats! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Sad day for the former owner. :frown: Happy day for you. :biggrin:

Congratulations and you got the best color, too!

One thing you'll find is that is one really really difficult color to photograph. I've taken a zillion pictures of my car but only a bare handful show the color with any kind of faithfulness.

White92 said:
Sad day for the former owner. :frown: Happy day for you. :biggrin:

Yeah, the old owner started having seller's remorse before letting the NSX go. He tagged along while I got it smogged and insured. The sadness really showed through his expressions but he was happy for me at the same time.

This was the second car I tried to buy. The first owner rescinded(sp?) his offer because he realized that if he sold it and then later buy something else, even if it's waaay more expensive, nothing can replace his NSX. The previous owner of my NSX was saying similar things and it's so good to hear such positive reinforcements from other owners.

This car is a keeper. I don't ever want to go through the sadness of selling one.

Is the previous owner on Prime?

drewdeezee said:

Congrats on the purchase.
Yeah, That Wind is a real nice guy.
Enjoy the car as we all do.. So Cal weather is great all year round for driving, even when you don't have anywhere to go!

BH

Way to go! Keep on enjoying your beautiful work of art!

drewdeezee said:
Thanks everyone! Brooklands Green is definitely a color that I didn't have in mind while shopping for an NSX. The subtle beauty of it got me by surprise. It is friggin' gorgeous! The dark green looks unbelievable when contrasted to the tan interior. 6:34am, I just got back in the house from drooling at the lines of the car. It still hasn't fully sunk in: I'm actually an NSX owner! Wow! Everything is better than I've read about or imagined.

LOL!! I am still like this after about 6 years of NSX ownership. Welcome to the madness. ;)

congrats feel free to call jon martin at south bay acura if you need guidance....310-539-3636

Thanks everyone! I just came from a nice little drive by taking the looooong way home. I've already gotten little tastes of both wanted and unwanted attention. I got some thumbs ups, some gawkers, and a Gen-2 Prelude harrassing me.

All in all I still can't wipe this smile off my face. :biggrin:

Back