I'm sure somebody wants this white 02'

sicknesssss

*starts emptying the piggy bank*

$13.47 in coins

crap, this is a nice one too..

Could this be this vehicle?
Here is the vin JH4NA21612T000042.
There are some threads on it, if this is the same car.
Search.

Would it be wrong to swap in black seats? I would think white leather gets dirty very easy

Would it be wrong to swap in black seats? I would think white leather gets dirty very easy
If you buy it, you can put purple polka-dot seats in it as it is your car.

I would however keep the stock white seats so that if you resell it, you can resell it in its original condition and get the most $$.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm unicorn meat..........

This is a great one - rarely have I seen one like it. Was looking at one when I first joined and really thought about it. Don't know the story but it's one to really consider. I wish I was looking right now - I'd have to check it out.

Anyway it's about as rare as they come - is it priced right - well it's not far off - I would surely be looking to pay less. Just my 2 cents....

Adios

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

If it were for sale in canada it would sell in the 70k range ... And I'd buy it if I could

Whoever ends up buying this is very lucky indeed :)

I mentioned I had looked at one just like this when I first joined and decided that 50k range was too much for me. It was this car! How bout that! Should have bought it. I'd still have it. I wouldn't have sold - they'd have had to pry it out of my cold.....etc.

Back