im selling my nsx but what is it really worth?

18-20K your car looks like a D to F condition car even though your miles aren't high. Timing belt changed is a plus, but hoses will still need to be replaced along with coilpacks and plugs. Without a PPI, carfax and more pictures of your car like interior and engine bay its hard to really say....you still have the clutch to look at also which is another 2k to replace.

Sorry to say but thats what I honestly think of it.....now for a person buying it for a track car/project car its a good pick up for the price. For someone wanting a clean example for the street then probably not for them....it needs bodywork and paint job and thats not cheap.....then you still have other unknowns like interior and under the body.

Good luck with your sale.

interior is good except driver seat side bolster.

under body is good frame is good.

i was looking at 20k firm for a Sales thanks for some info though.

Anyway, what your car is really worth is how much coins the buyer gives you. :wink:

Thats great you are keeping it. I will say that while everyone says its worth what someone will pay for it, it think that is obvious. Most just want a idea of what those people will pay. I want 75k for my car, no way in hell would I ever get that unless every other car just vanished off the earth. I think people should just check the market and avoid the how much is it worth. Check the for sale section and go from there imo.

Back