I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a proud new owner. 93' Blk on Blk. I'll now be attending NSX events here in Ca. I'm looking forward to making new friends. This car kicks ass !!! ( The freeway stares are nice too !!! ).

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Gratz dood!!! Enjoy the car! :biggrin:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I'll now be needing support in trying to get over my parking lot paranoia. This car is so fine, that if anyone parks within 10 feet, I start to freak out.

Mike-san said:
I'm a proud new owner. 93' Blk on Blk. I'll now be attending NSX events here in Ca. I'm looking forward to making new friends. This car kicks ass !!! ( The freeway stares are nice too !!! ).
Congrats! Are you NorCal or SoCal?

Mike-san
Please post at least the area in which you live in CA, that will help us flag you for events, for instance on 9/10 we have a gathering of probably 40 or more NSX's at Marin Acura in Corte Madera, they are hosting us with a BBQ and activities. Give you a chance to see all the cool stuff people do to their toys and how nice some of them look. COME ON BY

In in So-Cal ( O.C.). I already attended the Irvine Starbucks get together that Icefire organized for Sept 11. Looking forward to more !!!

Congrats on the new ride! I'm a newbie owner also and have been drooling for a long time, I got my 94 a couple of weeks ago and it's a blast.
Are you in Orange County? If so, buzz that car down to Crystal Cove one of these Saturdays, there's mucho exotics to see as you may already know.

It is about time you start posting........ :D Welcome to the family again buddy. Looks like we have a few in Anahiem now :D

Mike-san said:

Congrats. Welcome to the family. Now post some pics!!! :smile:

Back