I'm in LOVE!!

I just picked up my first, new NSX in Houston last week!!!!
1995, Black/black, 18K miles...I've found my boyfriend, best friend, life long partner...my life is complete. Just thought I'd share my excitement!

Congrats!! Where in Houston did you get it from? I look thru the classifieds pretty regularly and I don't recall seeing this for sale. Just curious. Glad your found "the one!" :)
Z

You'll have to come visit us at the track in College Station Oct. 18-19. We always have several NSX's there participating in the driver schools and the DAL Motorsports NSX will be there as well. Congratulations on your new "man".

S.L.

Congrats! I remember the feeling (except for the boyfriend part)!

hey V12NSX-
Sounds great. The driving class...do I have to register cause that would be great to take considering I've had to teach myself how to drive a manual~yikes, it's been a trip!

Congratulations!! Any pic of the car?

I know how you feel even after two years of ownership I still feel that way...Congratulations!!!

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Congratrulations too!!!!!

If your car is not modified at all, I'll give you a little piece of advise, "Don't browse on here too much, or else after couple months, you will want to start modifying yours and all the sudden, you will find out that your life isn't complete yet, and a stock nsx is not good enough..."

OH, going to those nsx owners meetings and Track day will sure jump start your urge to modifying... :D

Congradulations on your new purchase, i hope that it will give you as much pleasure as my own......by the way when u get a chance how bout a picture of you and your new loved one.:D

Congratulations on the new "Boyfriend"!!:D
Just remember to treat your NSX with "TLC"
and you'll both grow old together!

;)

ENJOY!

What are you talking about? The NSX is female. :) ;)

Congrats! Pasadena's so close to me. Did you have somebody in the area come check it out?

Anyway, you'll find out soon enough that your NSX will be more loyal to you than any man will be. Ha ha ha! :D:D:D:D

I think MissNSX meant Pasadena TEXAS. Not Ca. Once up a time was famous for Gilly's - Urban Cowboy etc., etc. :)
S.L.

missnsx said:
I tried to post a pic but it didnt work. How do I do it?

At the bottom of the Post Reply page is a listing for "Attach file" and a browse button. Click on the browse button, which will open a filemanager type window of your computer. Scroll through until you find the file you would like to post and double click on it. Just make sure it is smaller than 100k bytes in size. You may have to resize the picture in Microsoft paint or another editing program. Click submit reply, and you are done. If you are still having problems, email me the pic(s) and I will do it for you. HTH.

Congrats MissX!!! I think we are all waitin on that pic.

(are we just a bunch of horny guys or what???)

OK, please be nice to her. This is the picture you have been waiting for.

Attachments

• sus.jpg
    sus.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 458
Cool....Nice to see another woman driving an NSX:)

Any clue as to what mods are in store for your boyfriend; Turbo; SC; headers; exhaust; body kit, etc....:D

Back