im finally a new nsx owner!

i just wanted to stop and say hello to everyone. i've been lurking the forums for quite some time now. i bought my 96 nsx from a member here. i currently owned a s2000 and a lot of other hondas prior to this nsx.

sorry for the crappy pictures but i will get some better ones shortly. (current wheels.)

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

these were pictures with a different set of wheels that i used for temporary a week ago:

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Congrats! Will you be doing anything to the car/mods?

Congrats! Will you be doing anything to the car/mods?

thanks!

it currently has comptech headers, comptech exhaust, dali testpipes, wings west kit, tien flex's.

i added the white prodrive gc07's, and i ordered some small tid bits like a sos shiftknob and type R shiftboot. i want to change out the wood trim that it has but im going to wait a bit.

Wood trim?!? Any way you could post a pic or two of that? I don't want wood trim but I am curious to see what it looks like.
Congrats on the car, and be prepared for others to push you into a Type-R clone direction (which isn't a bad idea sometimes):biggrin: .

Nice! I am also a Grand Prix White NSX owner and have to say you picked a great looking car. Enjoy it! How many miles are on it?

you lucky dog................very nice NSX...........I'm still in search mode. I like it better with the white wheels.

Back