I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After selling my Diablo Replica( beautiful car, but rode like a tank tied to a tree). I accidently stumbled on a 2000 spa yellow with 44K miles, mint, chrome blades, just 10 miles from my house. It was in a Chevy dealers showroom, someone in the area traded it for a new vette, his mistake, my good luck. Car rides like a dream and shifts threw the gear like butter. My wife said that when I saw it through the showroom glass my face looked like a kid on Christmas! Still excited to be back and if I talk about selling this one someone smack me please. Will post pic soon Thanks Mike. P.S. Chandra I can't pm you something is wrong says it does't recognize members name.

Tremendous, You should have listened to me in the first place but its good to have you back. Hopefully we'll see you for service or at NSX-Stock :biggrin:

ceeya32 said:
You were absolutely right Mike, Thanks for your help. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Little insulted, no phone call for your wife's MDX. I would have seriously "blown one out" for you... :tongue:

ceeya32 said:
face looked like a kid on Christmas!

everyday :biggrin:

Mike - I'm very happy for you. I know you wanted a yellow NSX if the Lambo didn't work out. I suppose you wouldn't want the Antera rims you sold with the car since you've got some nice rims yourself..........the Antera has grown on me :biggrin:
Can't wait to see pics of your new baby. Hope you have not taken the painted NSX logo off your garage wall. I'll call you sometime this week and Amy says hi to both of you.
Congratulations!!!!
Chandra

Thanks Chandra, I love this car! I was going to pay off my credit card and grow up and be a resposible adult, but to hell with that! Do you believe I found this car 10 miles away! I'd buy the Anteras' off you but I have the Italian disease" my funds arelow! Tell Amy Yo!

Lamborghini that drives like a tank...hmm..where do I hear that...my god..Batman new tank. Hehe. :biggrin:

Back